Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • No, just no.
  • Bunnyhop

With my ocd kitchen problems, it fills me with horror at the fact they can’t be cleaning these flower pots/slates/wooden chopping boards properly. Shirley these receptacles wouldn’t go into a dishwasher.

maccruiskeen

Was down in the Northwest for a conference, googling local places to eat in the evening one pub was showing this tour-de-farce of food presentation on their website.

Chocolate Brownie served in a glass thats been knocked over. With a poached egg, seemingly

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

^ and broken biscuits… free from the McVities factory 🙄 looks shit and it wouldn’t be coming out of my kitchen.

BITD My chef’s always loved it when the customers ordered the “sizzle stone platters” less work and farting about for them.

Thing is, Chef’s are always being told to “innovate” and sometimes that comes in the form of presentation rather than content changes. Slates and chopping boards coast about £1 and £4 respectively, contract quality plates cost a min of £6 each and are no where near as robust. As to not serving peas…not no my watch!

Harry_the_Spider

Maybe not on your watch…

unovolo
    Free Member

The place has since closed after a significant, and as yet unexplained, fire.

Binners had probably been in and upon receiving his ‘Artisan food’
    on the ‘hand crafted slate’, exploded in a flaming ball of northern rage.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Artisan has replaced “home made” as well, they were never made in someones home were they?

beagle
    Free Member

Know the dishwasher in the crown very well Bunnyhop. Assuming its the same one from the early/mid nineties. Worked in the kitchen as my Saturday job. Saw it was being refurbed recently. Robinsons seem to be doing this a lot recently!!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘No, just no.’ is closed to new replies.