Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • No Fuss Fat Tyre weekend
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

Not sure if there has been a post about this yet.

Looks like next years ten under ben and the downhill endurance are on the same day. Bit disappointing given I was considering entering both (as I assume were many others), and it seems a bit odd to have them clashing. Likewise I reckon the Enduro they are holding the next day will be the last thing my tired legs will need.

Also looks like it’ll be the same weekend as the passports which I had also planned to do…grrrrrrrr

glasgowdan
    Free Member

They have to fit those 3 events into the weekend somehow and I think they have done it in the most logical way possible.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Its just a shame they need to have them on the same weekend. They didn’t this year.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Northwind

They were down on signups for all events last year, so trying something different. After the bonfire of the Tens it’s no wonder, their signature events stopped selling. I’m looking forward to it, I wouldn’t do 10UTB again but having the 2 events on should give it a top atmosphere and I doubt there’s that much crossover in the audiences?

Not sure I’m going to enter the enduro though, can’t see me wanting to get on a bike the day after!

Only thing I wonder about is marshalls, tbh the endurance dh seemed very light on them this year and it’s going to be harder to get the numbers for 2 races at the same time. but they’re no mugs, No Fuss, sure they know what they’re doing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘No Fuss Fat Tyre weekend’ is closed to new replies.