Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • No Fishers in europe for 2010?!
  • Rorschach
    Free Member

According to 29".com trek are'nt bothering to import any of the fisher range into europe for 2010.I realise this is only relevant to the big wheel deviants but I REALLY want a superfly 100…and a superfly ss!

jimthesaint

I thought it's the Fisher road bikes that are US only. I'd be very surprised if there were no Fisher bikes imported at all.

LordOnOne
    Free Member

From 2010 GF will no longer be distributed in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. There isn’t a big enough market for 29ers in those countries and GF are concentrating more and more on 29ers. In fact I’ve heard it rumoured that they may well pull out of the 26er MTB market altogether within the next few years and leave 26ers to Trek. They will return to those countries when there is a big enough market for 29ers to make it worthwhile. It’s not the whole of Europe, just those three countries as far as I know…

njee20
    Free Member

It would make sense, they're only really known for their 29ers, as virtually identical 26" bikes are covered by Trek they may as well focus on what they do best.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Already seen some 2010 Fisher road bikes in stock, so not sure about that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘No Fishers in europe for 2010?!’ is closed to new replies.