• This topic has 33 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by alanl.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • No BoJo
  • dmorts

Boris has pulled out of the Conservative leader race.

Quite surprising but very much looks like he’s starting to distance himself from Brexit…

scruff9252

He has lied through his arse at every available opportunity during the leave campaign. Of course he doesn’t want to be held to account to deliver his impossible plans.

franki
    Free Member

Spineless. 👿

dmorts

He has lied through his arse at every available opportunity during the leave campaign his life

Fixed that for you

PrinceJohn

I do hope the electorate remembers this echo debacle and that none of the main players are ever elected to office again

falkirk-mark

Seems as though no-one wants to be in charge of this mess. To be honest I think politicians that wanted us to stay might get us a better deal in Europe.

lunge

I suspect he will back May and attempt to stab Gove in the back. That, in my eyes at least, is no bad thing.

chrismac

Not a surprise. The man is a power crazy coward who doesnt want to have to implement what he campaigned for.

dmorts

All the talk on MPs stabbing each other sits uneasily with me… Not this thread so much, but the media are using it freely. Other metaphors are available.

scud
    Free Member

It seems to me both Cameron and BoJo have taken this country down a horrible path when we were weak anyway, created an absolute bloody mess then both have just walked away when we needed strong leadership, no doubt to six figure salaries on a board of directors at some company owned by one of their old school chums. What we need now is a really strong leader, able to make some tough decisions and lead us out of this sh*t stormm, trouble is i’m not sure who is up to the job?

kcal

Ewan McGregor’s not mincing his views, anyway..

4130s0ul
    Free Member

Whatever happens in this country in the coming months or years I just hope that we can stop referring to him as ‘kin BoJo!!
    soundbite politics got us into this trouble and now we’ve resorted to referring to the cowardly shtweasel in this jovial manner.
    anyway, mini-rant over. thanks for your time 😆

zippykona

No Bo Jo show blow.

tomhoward

BJ and CMD go back to their days in the Bulingdon club. Arrive, have a nice time, some fun and games, then finish by smashing the place up, knowing you won’t have to deal with the mess, and being rich enough for it not to be a worry.

jekkyl

shame, I was actually looking forward to watching him make an arse of himself in government.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Ewan McGregor, eh? Gosh.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

I do hope the electorate remembers this echo debacle and that none of the main players are ever elected to office again

Yeah, see how quickly people forgot about Liam Fox right?

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Spineless, shameful moron.

woody74

To be honest most MPs that want to be leader are as bad as each other. They are all power hungry and will do and say a thing to win. Boris will have a plan. At least he might shake politics up a bit. Just look are Corbyn, we all thought he would be a new light but again is obsessed with his own importance than having a credible option to hold the government to account. Otherwise he would find someone with similar views that the MPs dont hate. To be honest the SNP seem to be the only credible party that isn’t up its own arse trying to sort out party arguments.

crazy-legs
    slowoldgit
    Free Member

I just stole this from Wee Ginger Dug…

Boris’s decision to run away has left Home Secretary Teresa May as the favourite to take over from Davie Cameron. Teresa is a sort of 21st century Maggie Thatcher, only without the warmth, humanity, or sense of humour. She’s confident that she can give the country what it wants during this time of national crisis, mainly because she’s snooped on everyone’s mobile phone messages.

… there’s lots more

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Spineless.

Gutless…

philxx1975
    Free Member

I was hoping to see trump and boris leading the world.

Torminalis
    Free Member

The man is a national disgrace and should be forced to live on an island with only Piers Morgan for company.

mboy
    Free Member

I was hoping to see trump and boris leading the world.

At least we’d have found a cure for the cancer that is the human race!

khani
    Free Member

The man is a national disgrace and should be forced to live on an island with only Piers Morgan for company.

Steady on 😯
    Can’t we just settle on some mild torture and waterboarding? let’s not get carried away..

andyl
    Free Member

It’s been posted before but it needs a place on this thread too.

I had to chuckle when he called Gove a dickweasel 😆

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Spineless.
    Gutless…

Witless..

crazy-legs

Boris has played his cards really badly which is quite a surprise for someone who has made an entire career out of being everyone’s favourite friendly bumbling uncle figure.

In fact if he’d have come out in favour of Remain, I suspect the vote might have just made it the other way, Cameron would have stood down before the next general election anyway as already stated and Boris would have been the perfect front runner, fresh from being Mayor of London and backing the winning horse.

Now he’s just been exposed as a spineless, self-serving, political egomaniac like the rest of them. Downfall indeed!

thegreatape
    Free Member

I think. After watching. Boris and Nicola. And others. On the telly. This week. I would vote. For any ****. That can. Speak properly. And not. In sentences. Of no more. Than three words. It grips. My shit.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

One for the Battlestar Galactica fan.

tinribz
    Free Member

Something certainly smells fishy, and I don’t mean Mother wicked witch of the west Theresa. Either he’s on a promise and playing the long game or Pob has something even worse than the pig pics in his back pocket.

Northwind

I’m off to the garage to make some bombs, I’ll put any spares in the classifieds if you’re interested.

alanl
    Free Member

Ian Hislop summed up the buffoon perfectly:
    ‘ people always ask me the same question, they say, ‘Is Boris a very very clever man pretending to be an idiot?’ And I always say, ‘No.’

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘No BoJo’ is closed to new replies.