Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • NissanCubetrackworld
  • UncleFred
    Free Member

The Saab 9-5 has to go, great car but can’t carry on filling the thirsty beast up.

auntyfred is going to give up the Yeti for me to drive and take on bike duties and she would like something a bit more “unusual”

Nissan Cube Kaizen seems to fit the bill with its rather odd styling and all mod cons, but was wondering if anybody had a real world experience of them.

I know they share a Renault Platform but do they share the electrical reliability?

jamj1974

I don’t think they are sold in the UK anymore – so it could be a bit of a gamble in terms of residual value when you come to sell. I like them though – ugly in a good way!

hora
    Free Member

Best selling car in Japan. Why sell the 95 if its just low mpg?!

unovolo
    Free Member

Love the Cube,actually prefer the previous generation one compared to the most recent.
    Regardless of the platform/Chassis its all pretty much Nissan mechanicals/electrics so no more worry than owning a Micra really.

If you like one and it suits your purposes I’d say go for it at the very least you will not struggle to find it in a carpark.

chewkw
    Free Member

I would have a Cube over Saab any day … 😆

UncleFred
    Free Member

Hora, i’m getting just under 300 miles from a tank of unleaded. The Yeti is doing 44mpg average.

konabunny
    Free Member

I really liked the look if the Cube from the outside but once I sat in them, I didn’t like them. The dash seemed very high and far away (which is what I hated about the PT Cruiser). All of the models I saw also stank of fags (Cube only available used from Japan in Australia), although presumably that would be a fixable problem.

hora
    Free Member

Selling your Saab? Could be interested

UncleFred
    Free Member

2005 9-5 Vector Sport 220 estate Auto with paddle shift. 59k miles, service history. Currently in Guernsey but UK tax paid so drive if off the ferry and re-register.

hora
    Free Member

Whats your email addy? Mines markhoracekuk at yahoo.coooom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘NissanCubetrackworld’ is closed to new replies.