Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Nissan NV200 Combi anyone?
  • Earl
    Free Member

I want a van.

But I live on a very narrow street which the wife has to be able to drive down. So this is looking good to me as its narrow short and box like (which is the right shape for a van..). Anybody own? or have had use of one?

2010 30-40k on the clock going for around £9-10k according to Autotrader.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I looked at these but the only ones I could find had a bulkhead between cabin and cargo. Still they look good to me.

Earl
    Free Member

I love the look of them myself – very functional. A lot of reviews say they are over priced a bit as the back is very sparse and leaf springs make for a bumpy ride… I need to take one out for a spin..

redstripe
    Free Member

Used one as a hire van for a bit, thought it very plasticky and built to a price, just didn’t feel good quality but did what it was supposed to in terms of getting from A to B and carrying some stuff. Worth a look is a VW Caddy Maxi which is fairly narrow and about the same space inside (Life one has extra seats), or slightly bigger look at one of the last Toyota Hiace’s – will never let you down, cheers

simonside
    Free Member

Depending on how you use it a bulkhead can be an added bonus. My Transporter came with one and it has been well worth having,the main being overnight security when sleeping in it.Also keeps the contents more hidden from prying eyes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Nissan NV200 Combi anyone?’ is closed to new replies.