• This topic has 127 replies, 57 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Nirvana
  • angeldust
    Free Member

That wasn’t my experience.

Even when I threw Take That into the mix as a comparison lol?

Plus, as I previously stated we were not discussing them solely as a live act. Did you see both acts live on enough occasions to cement these conclusions?

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Did you see both acts live on enough occasions to cement these conclusions?

For real? I was having a good time, I wasn’t conducting a science experiment, ffs. 😥

Why do you keep saying Take That?

skolt
    Free Member

[Nirvana were good, almost as good as The Jesus Lizard.]

Yes, the Jesus Lizard – a band you can put their music on repeat without ever getting bored. A bit like Kyuss – so much better than their offshoot QOTSA.

DezB
    Free Member

Why do you keep saying Take That?

Because this is the sentence you picked up on:

(compared to watching, I don’t know…..Take That, live experience of Nirvana and the Pixies were not that far apart!).

Make sense now..? Although having never experienced Take That live, I can’t really measure accurately.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

OH I SEE!

Glad that’s sorted. 😀

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Macavity’s Cat might have been better than Nirvana now I come to think of it.

funkmasterp

A bit like Kyuss – so much better than their offshoot QOTSA.

I like them both. Homme took things one way and Brant Bjork went a different route. If you liked Kyuss you should check out Vista Chino. Basically Bjork and Garcia carrying on where Kyuss ended.

Brant Bjork – the underground Dave Grohl.

DezB
    Free Member

Glad that’s sorted.

I wonder how many people have seen all three. I’d be interested in their views 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘Nirvana’ is closed to new replies.