Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Anyone buying one and if so how come?

jon1973
    Free Member

I can see myself buying one, but I’d be intrigued to have a play around with one. Have you seen one yet?

RustySpanner

I got a DSi XL last year for my birthday, still very happy with that at the mo.

Think I’ll wait a couple of years until a bigger, cheaper 3D model arrives.

Cougar

I’m waiting for the 4D one.

In seriousness, I’m quite curious to see it in action, but so far every time I’ve rocked on up to Game their demo model has been covered in spotty teenagers so I’ve not managed to get anywhere near it yet.

I can’t see myself buying one because my original DS is still going strong. If that died, then maybe.

GW
    Free Member

had a shot of one last month.. not really into the 3D

jon1973
    Free Member

the new PSP is coming out soon, not that I had the old one, but that’d be more my type of games I think. Not sure about this 3d marlarky – not sure it adds much to films.

Although Gran Turismo 5 is 3d compatable, I’d like to see that in action.

loddrik
    Free Member

Not seen the 3d effect though it is supposed to be excellent. I’ve seen shots of the graphics capability and was surprised how good they were though.

RoterStern
    Free Member

The problem with all this 3D technology is that your eyes are being tricked all the time as you are focusing on a flat screen but with objects seemingly nearer to you so your eyeballs are trying to compensate all the time which gives you headaches in the long run. Not my idea of fun.

duffmiver
    Free Member

so your eyeballs are trying to compensate all the time which gives you headaches

you have teh hairy LOSER eyes!

Cougar

I’ve never had a problem with 3D effects, personally.

anonymouse
    Free Member

I’m going for it, and Amazon tell me it’s already in the post. Main reasons are Zelda and the fact that, with 2 kids, I know it’ll get lots of use. Also, it is a new system rather than a cosmetic upgrade like the DSi and the big one so there’s a strong chance that developers will start to sideline games for the DS in the fairly near future.

Drac

£200 no thanks you can get a proper games console for that.

Cougar

I noticed that Game are offering trade-ins – you can trade in your DSi and only pay £160. The phrase “no chance you grubbing bastards” leapt to my mind.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Nintendo 3DS’ is closed to new replies.