Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Niner mcr built
  • tang
    Free Member

got this today (cheers grace, super packaging and fast). was never intending to let the swift go after only a few weeks but the temptation of an extra 11mm on the tt and nearly a 1lb in weight, plus my ss dream being over (knee probs). a cheeky offer followed which to my surprise was accepted and grace pointed me in the direction of a buyer for the swift. within a couple of hours all sorted.
    anyways rides sooo smooth and the tt is spot on for me. if cotic did a 29er soul id like it to feel like this.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Why has your knee stopped ss?

si-wilson
    Free Member

nice, very clean lines!

mattythemod
    Free Member

Looking good Tang ….

I wonder whos gonna be building a Swift up very soon 😀

flatfish
    Free Member

I see you've learned from your mistakes, the toilet seat is down now. 😉

tang
    Free Member

well bakers cyst and many 20% climbs in these hills have got me reaching for gears. toilet seat is up again tho as im the only man in the house, even if the 2nd bathroom is my bike storage/workshop…

Lionheart
    Free Member

Glad it went to good home on here! Looks great. I so wanted this frame…… If it comes up again let me know R

thepodge
    Free Member

tubes look super skinny

Grace
    Free Member

Looking good Tang…how come she never made that sort of effort for me? Grace…

audiophile
    Free Member

Beauty. Super skinny steel tubes look so sexy. What's the head angle? It looks steep, which I also like.

tang
    Free Member

well niner quote 72 for a 80mm fork, running a 100 on this one.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Niner mcr built’ is closed to new replies.