Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nike 6.0 Riding Shoes… reviews?
  • northair
    Free Member

Has anyone used these as an alternative to 5.10's…?
    Do they last as long? Are they as grippy? They look amazing but unsure if they would be as good in the real world. Thanks.

iain1775
    Free Member

you could always get them resoled with stealth rubber – think details where in this months magazine (or may have been MBUK)

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

They are pretty damn grippy, but nothing like 5.10 stealth rubber. Decentish quality, too but I usually ride with SPDs so mine haven't had much of a thrashing. I like the super high top ones, 'cos I always clatter my ankles on the cranks. They look badass, too.

LoCo
    Free Member

Had a pair last year fairly grippy, not as good as 5.10, Etnies, Osaris or Duffs that I have or have had recently quality wise.

sam42
    Free Member

Vans, namley Rowleys,

mmmmmmm waffle.

stevede
    Free Member

not as grippy,don't last as long but look pretty good. Use mine for the dirt jumps on my hardtail where i don't want masses of grip. Am40's are my trail riding shoe of choice, despite the dodgy appearance they are truly ace,prefer them to my 5.10's.

bluebird
    Free Member

Great trainers for general use, but not the grippiest on flats. Mind you, I don't rate my 5050 pedals much either, so it may not be the trainers grip that's the problem.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Use mine for xc, local woods, Woburn messing etc. As above they are nowhere near as grippy as 5.10's, but good enough, plus light and look ok.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nike 6.0 Riding Shoes… reviews?’ is closed to new replies.