Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Night school
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Anyone do evening classes? Ive had a lot of fun over the years, think I need to force myself to do another. Maybe creative writing.

What do you do?

Garry_Lager

I learned bridge in an evening class a few years back and got quite into it – was playing a few times a week earlier in the year to a reasonable standard, but currently in hiatus (probably a good thing, fiendishly addictive game.)

Night school is not that feasible now that I have a kid – there’s a lot on offer though, something I’ll probably revisit in the future.

smudge
    Free Member

4th week this week and still going!
    Ive started ‘how to set up your own business’ After the first week where we all had to stand up for a few minutes and tell everyone who we where and what our business idea was its got easier!
    15 of us in the class (Full) and now we kinda know eachother its good fun and very informative and above all you comeout with a really positive feeling at the end of the evening.

Even thinking of doing another course after this one finishes

Coyote
    Free Member

Thinking of doing Spanish if I can find a course close enough.

geoffj

Mrs J did a few in Edinburgh before we moved north. American literature was a favourite of hers.
    I’m thinking of doing something practical at the college here. Basic plumbing or welding are looking favourites.

nickc

Maybe creative writing.

D’you want to write?

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Did Italian gcse and A. Been trying to persuade the wife to do bricklaying. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Night school’ is closed to new replies.