Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Night out in blackburn
  • richardkennerley

We got a banging night out in blackburn on Monday night! Going to shed 7/cast at king George’s hall.

Not been there since Kula shaker in about 99 I think.

Are there any decent boozers to eat drink/in before the gig?

Cougar

Sadly, most of the best ones have closed. I’d be grabbing a pizza from the Godfather and then going to the Naiper just down the road from KGH. There’s a run of pubs on that stretch, Blakey’s attached to KGH if you want something a bit wine-bar-y.

There’s always the Postal Order if you don’t mind a Brexit-supporting Whetherspods.

richardkennerley

The Napier sounds like the right place. Is it actually open? A quick Google just brings up loads of info about it closing in 2015 and possibly re-opening!!?

Cougar

Oh, I don’t know? You might be right, I’ve a vague memory that that may have happened. It’s been a few years since I was last out in Blackburn TBH, I’m operating from old info.

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

a bunch of the old regulars from when i was going to the Napier 20 years ago have got together and bought the Napier and reopened the place.
    It was open and rocking when I went to see the Lancashire Hotpots last month, and parked opposite the Napier.

richardkennerley

It was open and rocking when I went to see the Lancashire Hotpots last month, and parked opposite the Napier.

POSTED 8 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Reet-o cocker

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Night out in blackburn’ is closed to new replies.