Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Nigella, drugs etc. Have we lost sight of the issue?
  • boltonjon

I thought i was reading an article from the Daily Express when i read the first post

My favorite comment is

a mere 5 or 6 hours earlier had been a mini mountain of the purest, flakiest chocolate and we mourned it’s demise

Good work fella – when in Rome and all 🙂

oliverd1981
    Free Member

The reasont the british goverment don’t like drug dealers is that unlike mad dictators, they don’t come round waving cash to buy Planes/Tanks/Bentleys They also buy their guns from the proper black market instead of from somebody from Eton’s dodgy uncle.

yunki
    Free Member

Well that’s the most racist post that I’ve ever read

JulianA
    Free Member

I don’t really care about people I don’t know, am I a horrible person?

Well not really horrible, I guess, but perhaps rather unfeeling? The way a society treats those less fortunate – whether we know them or not – than us is a measure of how civilised we are, I think.

Sadly, oliverd1981 may well have a very good point!

hora
    Free Member

Does anyone feel sorry for her?

I couldnt care less. Same when Vanessa Felt- both TV presenters (come on is she really a proper chef?). Its just extending her moment in the spotlight in wrong way.

The other one Im not overly keen on is Jamie but at least hes hardworking, restaurants etc. She just seems like a rich woman who sucks her fingers and smiles. Grim.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

surprised her programme is on the box tonight

somafunk

Cameron prob supported Nigella coz his wife (samantha) was treated for cocaine addiction in the late 90’s at a certain well known London clinic. it’s a shame he hasn’t the balls to sort out the drug policy regarding the utterly draconian laws attached to what is considered “just a bit of coke” for so many of us.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

its the context though right?

a bit of gear on a night out ok?

my neighbour smoking a joint at 8am in her car so her 10yo daughter doesn’t know what she’s upto
    ?

the lad i saw walking his dog before midday on sunday in the woods you have to drive to?

pondo

I must say, looking purely at the headlines, it does rather make you wonder whether thecase is proceeding as it should. All the headlines are about Nigella’s partiality to the old marching poweder, but I thought the case was about her amusingly-surnamed PAs robbing her and Saaaaatchi blind?

onehundredthidiot

Agreed. At the moment it would appear she’. In the dock for taking drugs. Wonder why the judge is letting this happen. Bet the legal bods are making a fortune.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

All the headlines are about Nigella’s partiality to the old marching powder

Of course they are. Tabloid readers don’t care about the antics of menial staff, but a sleb on drugs? SHOCKAH! Etc.

Nothing to do with the way the case is going, more the way the case is being sensationalised reported.

edlong
    Free Member

Cameron prob supported Nigella coz his wife (samantha) was treated for cocaine addiction in the late 90’s at a certain well known London clinic.

citation needed

verses

Wonder why the judge is letting this happen.

I can only assume it’s an attempt to discredit NL’s evidence.

“She allowed us to do it. Of course she doesn’t remember, she was off her tits all the time.”

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bet it’s top quality crunch, though…

binners

I know Dave is instilled with the born to rule sense of divine entitlement so beloved of our privately educated betters, but even by their usual standards, its difficult to imagine achieving such truly breathtaking arrogance without the aid of large quantities of nose candy

bigjim

frankly an evening with nigella, coke, spliffs and great food sounds great.

Moses

I’m just amazed this came to court:
    The lasses were handed credit cards to use, they used them, then overused them, the monthly statements went to the right people with oversight of the accounts, then they were accused of fraud.
    Seems strange

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Nigella, drugs etc. Have we lost sight of the issue?’ is closed to new replies.