Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Nigela Lawson
  • yunki
    Free Member

When you watch it on slow motion it looks for all the world like a vibrating radish

patriotpro
    Free Member

Like JLS, call it a day mods whilst it’s peaking…

STW needs a UFC where all the members can settle their differences once a year in an arena for all to enjoy.

I’ve always wanted an excuse to buy one of those pointy finger things made of sponge they get at wrestling and that would be it. 8)

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Having ridden with Taz this morning I agree that he is indeed a nasty piece of work and Keef will agree when he finds out that he not only stuffed haribo wrappers in his camper door but also swaffled the handle 😯

I loves the interweb me and the fact that people can analyse people’s personalities, popularity in the REAL WORLD and bedroom performance from some late night ramblings

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I think Nigella’s looking better lately.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I think Nigella’s looking better lately.

it’s because she can’t afford the drugs now…

tazzymtb

There were still haribo in those wrappers pop!!

pop-larkin
    Free Member

No denial on the swaffling then!

benji
    Free Member

I noticed she is still listed in the christmas schedules, are we sure that white powder is actually flour?

dannyh
    Free Member

I really can’t get past those two vids on the first page. I was crying with laughter when I watched them for the first time.

Clam-flesh 😆

DanW
    Free Member

Ok, bickering aside…. how can you publicly admit long term use of Class A drugs and escape some kind of legal action? Possession of Class A isn’t a minor crime surely? Always bugs me when footballers/ celebrities/ whoever casually admit to things like that with no ramifications

cynic-al
    Free Member

DanW you can’t convict someone on their statement alone.

Also a v petty crime, drug use, do many get prosecuted?

piemonster

*wanders in, runs out*

Plus one.

Actually, anyone have that gif Jamie posted. Some ginger wrestler dude doing a backing away manoeuvre?

CountZero

It’s not your fault, you are all mindless sheep that have been indoctrinated from birth to believe in god and country which gives you a sense of right for divine judgement…as you are english and christian…if you were all believers in reason and science…none of this would have happened…you’ve all made the baby jesus very sad…and it’s nearly his birthday!

Being English doesn’t automatically dictate one’s religion, as history ought to tell you, what with the influx of immigrants who are Jewish, as well as Protestant and Catholic, causing all sorts of strife, although, TBF, the country is secular Christian.
    I was brought up to make up my own mind, as a result I’m Pantheistic Humanist, while a mate is agnostic, another is Druid, my Sis-in-law is a witch, literally, a pagan witch.
    Go right ahead and generalise all you like; being stuck on the other side of the world, with only the meeja to get your info from, it’s easy to make such errors.

Northwind

tazzymtb – Member

It’s not your fault, you are all mindless sheep that have been indoctrinated from birth to believe in god and country which gives you a sense of right for divine judgement…as you are english and christian..

Most english people aren’t christian. Well, it depends on how you ask the question, if you ask “what is your religion” then a majority say they’re christian, but only about a quarter of people say they believe in god (and less than half of all christians say they believe christ is the son of god). Which kind of undermines things a bit.

Also, Nigella, phwoar, insert baps joke lol.

tazzymtb

Sorry chsps..you seemed to gave missed the bit of banter before hand with woppit about making an anti religion ststement for his enjoyment….hencr rhe semi articulate gumpf linking the baby jeeseus to this old thread. . 😀

I know im a bellend..but jeesus chaps …..read in context 😆

yunki
    Free Member

Most english people think they aren’t christian.

but they’re wrong.. if ever their was a more fitting metaphor for englishness than this image..

IanMunro
    Free Member

Possession of Class A isn’t a minor crime surely?

I think the answer to that is probably directed by personal morals more than anything else.

maxtorque

Bit late to the party, but that vid on the first page has cheered me up no end this morning! The bit where she says “Hold it away from me and set fire to it” had me 😉

DanW
    Free Member

I think the answer to that is probably directed by personal morals more than anything else.

7 year maximum prison sentence for possession longer for dealing, right? Just bugs me nothing ever happens when celebs ‘fess up. There even seems to be evidence as the 2 girls working for Nigela witnessed it and originally brought it all up. I guess the answer to the question of why prosecutions never happen to celebs is summed up by the 2 replies here- basically no-one really cares

yunki
    Free Member

one ‘undred!!!

To be honest though, I really struggle to think of anyone that I have ever met that has been busted and faced criminal charges for personal possession since the early 90s..
    Yet there is clear evidence of hundreds of people happily taking drugs with gay abandon in town every Friday and Saturday night..

I don’t think it’s a celebrity issue, I rather suspect it’s more a case of the authorities finally having a sense of maturity about personal recreational drug use

Northwind

tazzymtb – Member

I know im a bellend..but jeesus chaps …..read in context

Sorry, I just really like those stats, can never resist an opportunity to get them out. It’s like all those “mountain bikers” on here who only own a titanium road bike, which they ride to the shops once a month.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Ok, bickering aside…. how can you publicly admit long term use of Class A drugs and escape some kind of legal action? Possession of Class A isn’t a minor crime surely? Always bugs me when footballers/ celebrities/ whoever casually admit to things like that with no ramifications

I’d turn that question on its head and ask why the great un-hosed are getting seven year jail terms for taking unsanctioned ‘drugs'(not booze).

I think the fact that successful/wealthy people don’t get the book thrown at them just shows that it’s not a real crime and doesn’t hurt anyone (apart from the user if they take the piss, like booze). And that the damage to society from illegal drugs is caused by prohibition itself.

It also shatters the illusion that drug takers are all degenerate helpless scumbags lurking around schoolgates.

Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘Nigela Lawson’ is closed to new replies.