Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 102 total)
  • Nigela Lawson
  • tazzymtb

I guess there isnt a chill pill near you and even if there was I guess you wouldnt take it?

no….a ciggie would be nice right now though…or maybe a chocolate hobnob to dunk in me tea

MrWoppit
    Free Member

tazzymtb – I guess there isnt a chill pill near you and even if there was I guess you woul

Hang on – he’s just speaking his corner. What’s YOUR problem?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

can i link this to religion and god for you, so you can get a good troll on as well

Yeah go on, why not.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tazzymtb

right, just for the honorable gentlemen Woppit… I blame religion! all this enjoying others misfortune, has a direct correlation with the christian superiority complex over the heathens… It’s not your fault, you are all mindless sheep that have been indoctrinated from birth to believe in god and country which gives you a sense of right for divine judgement…as you are english and christian…if you were all believers in reason and science…none of this would have happened…you’ve all made the baby jesus very sad…and it’s nearly his birthday!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’ve been saved by Jesus and I’m really offended by your point of view..

Junkyard
    Free Member

JY – bullying and abuse are bad and to be condemned, whoever it applies to. I don’t think anyone is questioning that are they?

The thread is about both

Does that mean we aren’t allowed to laugh at the funny videos made long before any of this came out?

you can do what you want I never suggested banning anything

tazzymtb

😀 love you woppster you make me smile

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

hallelujah!!

DezB
    Free Member

just out of interest, why are we taking the piss out of someone who has suffered in an abusive relationship

Just out of interest… I have absolutely no idea what goes on in her private life and I’m not the least bit interested. The video is funny though, because on the public TV show she presents about cooking, she acts in a supposedly sexy manner.
    So who’s taking the piss?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Back in the day I wouldn’t have minded a good go at her tramlines. Bet she gets the best crystal.

grum
    Free Member

What’s the reason for your superiority complex then tazzy, seeing as we can’t blame religion?

zokes
    Free Member

What’s the reason for your superiority complex then tazzy, seeing as we can’t blame religion?

He has no friends IRL so he has to project a multitude of tolling personas on here?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

What’s the reason for your superiority complex then tazzy, s

Amazing. You’ve analyzed his personality from reading a few posts about his opinions.

Who are you, the ghost of Sigmund Freud? Deud?

tazzymtb

yep that’s me, a friendless troll with a superiority complex..now all i need to do is be a short fat twatt with an orange 5 and I’ll fit with you boys like identical twins 😀

to be fair woppit, grum has issues with the fact that I play a bass guitar with two many strings and ride bikes that he doesn’t understand, (I mean it’s not like I’ve been mountain biking for over 20 years and have evolved to ride what I like) or because I like the odder side of music, art and culture , it’s just because I’m an attention whore…I don’t actuially like any of it…. oh and he loves a good 29er thread or singlespeed one as well so he can preach from the mount about the life accroidng to s small angry man 😀

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Zokes. Highlighting the fact that a phd education is entirely lost on some people.

LOL @ tazzy

zokes
    Free Member

It seems you’re qualified enough in internet bellendery without a higher degree, Tom.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I think you have self esteem issues.

You are clearly projecting your own issues onto tazzy when you say he has no friends. Maybe its because you’re a short orange rider? Small man’s syndrome?

Now, can someone pay me for my internet psychoanalysis? 50 will cover it.

tazzymtb

so he has to project a multitude of tolling personas on here?

I have one personality and that’s just me I’m afraid..no need for internet specials or trolling ones…as the many folks on here I ride, race and generally cause trouble with from here will agree…they all think I’m a prize Panurus biarmicus as well 😆

tazzymtb

Tom, I can send you some fruit salad and blackjack chews and a signed photo of me doing a norman wisdom impersonation if that goes some way to cover your fees?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wow, looking down from my Shetland pony (being a short arse, I don’t need a high horse), this escalated quickly! 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

I rest my case.

Enjoy your circlejerk.

tazzymtb

well to fair DD, people tend to like to look at their own behavior and it is far easier to attack those raising a question about their moral stance, particularly when they normally try to pose as forumites with standards, I’m always a scumbag so I don’t have any moral compass whatsoever… 😆

tazzymtb

*sends healing and loving hugs to zokes* try breathing exercises darling it can help with repressed anger issues xx

Junkyard
    Free Member

grum has issues with the fact that I play a bass guitar with two many strings and ride bikes that he doesn’t understand,

No he , like many of us, have an issue with the way you present your choices on here. No one care as much as you do, we are not even close, about how many gears your bike has,

Anyway you can wallow in the attention you gain from being “provocative” and proper edgy I mean tribal tattoos and piercings how original 😉

EDIT: Having read your last few postings it unlikely anyone finds you as funny as you find yourself which is what you seem to do on every thread I read that you are on.

God loves a tryer and boy do you try hard to be funny , edgy and liked all the time telling us you dont

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

How does it feel to be on the recieving end of a circkejerk zokes? 🙂 Mr I’m morality personified.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m pretty frustrated at the moment and, well, any port in a storm…

*joins circlejerk*

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

can we return to talking about Nigella’s tramlines please?

tazzymtb – get ye to your own thread 😉

tazzymtb

oooo Junky can you name the “many of us” please

tazzymtb

ti-pin-man…not sure how a comment about questioning morals turned into a taz bashing session, but hey…whatever floats folks boats..I’m happy to the the lightning rod for their frustration and petty angers..see I’m a public servant me…I should get a medal or somefink

yunki
    Free Member

I love this thread! 😀
    Has everyone been on the eggnog?

I think you’re like that Colin character from the fast show tazzy FWIW

Cougar

Bored now.

Do you want to discuss the subject or shall I just close the thread?

tazzymtb

I’d close it chap, It started pretty nasty about an issue that shouldnt be made light of and rapidly descended into a love fest

and Yunki…spot on…but with a comedy beard

bearnecessities

*wanders in, runs out*

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I enjoyed where this thread went 🙂 but yes…probably best to close it.

It was fun whilst it lasted.

yunki
    Free Member

Just watched the video.. I can’t help but see her dad when i watch her on tv..

Why do I have the strangest boner?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

taz-bashing

That’s enough strange boners for one day.

tazzymtb

Why do I have the strangest boner?

that’s from the incident when you tried to get a horse to nibble your gentleman’s region whilst off your tits on mushrooms…it’s always been a funny shape since then 😀

yunki
    Free Member

Strangest and smallest 😳

tazzymtb

Yunki, as long as you have fast hips you’ll be fine

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Okay, this thread has officially become weird. I’m out lol.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘Nigela Lawson’ is closed to new replies.