Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 102 total)
  • Nigela Lawson
  • ricky1
    Free Member

Who gives a cats arse,they’re all on it,the only criminals in this country now seem to be celebrities and figures of power.

weare138
    Free Member

I’d be on drugs if I was married to owd chuck

kimbers

Oh another thread about this seems like everyone cares

godzilla
    Free Member

Poor woman has been stitched up.

kayak23

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMW6pZZHM7U[/video]

growinglad
    Free Member

Hats off to the guy/gal that made that video…..absolute genius!!!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Holy **** – Kayak23 that had me howling with laughter, Chapeau to the editor of that little beauty.

Trying to divert questions from my 2 lads as to why tears of laughter are rolling down my cheeks.

CheesybeanZ

😆

DezB
    Free Member

Cassetteboy, if I’m not mistaken.

poolman
    Free Member

fantastic link, I am in tears laughing..

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I would love a night in on the old marching powder with Nigela. 😀

grum
    Free Member

Slightly more explicit xmas version:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wncEeJZqzM[/video]

wonderchump
    Free Member

I watched the video again this morning and I’m still laughing. So surprised not to have seen a tabloid headline “Nigella coked off her tits”

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I had to chuckle at Saatchi saying that compared to Nigella, he is as pure as the *ahem* driven snow…

cloudnine
    Free Member

LardLover
    Free Member

Holy crap, that was agony watching that vid (only because my ribs are actually broken and laughing causes me great pain!).

Funny as **** though

tazzymtb

just out of interest, why are we taking the piss out of someone who has suffered in an abusive relationship, and is now undergoing character assassination by media in a trial that’s about fraudulent activity of business associates not her private life?

just leaves a bit of bad taste to be honest 😕

is abusing women socially acceptable as long as there is some titillation for the masses and a chance to poke fun at a person who has a public persona?

grum
    Free Member

Didn’t think you’d be the one to get on a sanctimonious high horse about such things.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Oh god..! I shouldn’t have watched that with a broken sternum.. 😆

“My clam flesh” 😆

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

both in this thread and the one from yesterday, I read most of this as complimentary to her, flattering her. Clearly she is an attractive and succesful person and is in the public eye. The fact that she isnt whiter than white (no pun) and has a more human side is for me, even more appealing. I admire her more than I did. Huzzah!

none of us know really what either her or Saatchi are like other than what we have read and our opinions can only be based on this. Maybe he is a saint provoked by an evil woman and maybe he is a nasty piece of work. I suspect the truth lies between the two somewhere.

high horse? dismount.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

tazzy +1

Personally, I took a dislike to her after seeing her in one of the early series of “Who Do You Think You Are” on the Beeb. Her disappointment, quivering upper lip and tears at being identified as a descendant of the less aristocratic Sephardi jewish sub-culture rather than Ashkenazi showed the insecure sleb snob she is. It’s no surprise her personal life has been one shaky relationship after another. She’s just not very nice. And she married an arsehole who, it appears, if we are to believe the tabs, isn’t very nice to her. Now it appears they were screwed by their PAs.

The whole thing stinks, but is only out-stinked by our morbid interest and desire to see peoples’ personal lives raked over in public.

tazzymtb

not really a sanctimonious high horse, just cant see the point in making light of wife beating? i suppose if it was done in an “it’s a knock out” stylee, with Stuart hall commentating whilst touching up young folk and charles saatchi wearing a comedy penguin outfit, it would be light entertainment for you grum

grum
    Free Member

The whole thing stinks, but is only out-stinked by our morbid interest and desire to see peoples’ personal lives raked over in public.

I agree with that, but the videos are still funny in a childish kind of way – I don’t see how the two things are even connected TBH.

just cant see the point in making light of wife beating?

Can you point out where someone has done that please?

tazzymtb

and personally can’t stand the woman, just hate the “lets take joy in someone else misery, especially if they have a bit of money or a lifestyle you can be jealous of as it makes your dreary existence seem more palatable” kind of attitude that you English seem particularly good at

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I agree with that, but the videos are still funny in a childish kind of way – I don’t see how the two things are even connected TBH.

I wasn’t connecting the two to be honest. I’ve only ever looked at one of them I think.

zokes
    Free Member

and personally can’t stand the woman, just hate the “lets take joy in someone else misery, especially if they have a bit of money or a lifestyle you can be jealous of as it makes your dreary existence seem more palatable” kind of attitude that you English seem particularly good at

Well, you seem to be trying exceptionally hard to find schadenfreude here, where there is none. Perhaps there is a more suitable thread for your self-righteousness?

tazzymtb

zokes- when something as corrupt and piss takingly viscous as a Taz is speaking from a moral standpoint you need to have a look at yourself sunshine, as grum so rightly points out…I’m usually a charlie uniform November tango of the highest order… the vids are quite funny, the whole joy at someone elses misfortune… well to be honest…that just shows you to be a petty small minded fkwit 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

What tazzy said as for self righteous FFS a woman is being bullied in a court case by an aggressive ex partner who abused her and in public. He is continuing his harrasment and he is still [ and succeeding] trying to bully and humiliate her.
    Really if you wont mount a high horse or get sanctimonious about this you live in the gutter and you have the morals [ if any] of a sewer rat

MrWoppit
    Free Member

just out of interest, why are we taking the piss out of someone

Oh, is that what we’re doing? I thought the videos in particular were excellent homages to a cultural icon.

Sexy, too… 😀

grum
    Free Member

the vids are quite funny, the whole joy at someone elses misfortune…

Again, can you show me some examples of this?

JY – bullying and abuse are bad and to be condemned, whoever it applies to. I don’t think anyone is questioning that are they? Does that mean we aren’t allowed to laugh at the funny videos made long before any of this came out?

crankman
    Free Member

Let’s be honest here, if she didn’t have big tits she wouldn’t be famous and rich. So I couldn’t care less what happens to her now. You live by the tit, you die by the tit.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Is that how Gordon Ramsay did it, then?

firestarter
    Free Member

Yes. He’s a great big tit

tazzymtb

grum if you look back through the thread you will see that as well as the vids( not what I was commenting about) there are a series of comments about baking bad, her being coked of her tits etc…

and this kinda typifies it

Let’s be honest here, if she didn’t have big tits she wouldn’t be famous and rich. So I couldn’t care less what happens to her now. You live by the tit, you die by the tit.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Speaking as someone who used to spend a great deal of my time coked off my tits, I can’t say I blame her.

zokes
    Free Member

the vids are quite funny,

They are, and are in no way connected to

the whole joy at someone elses misfortune

Deliberatley conflating those two disparate things….

… well to be honest…that just shows you to be a petty small minded fkwit

tazzymtb

zokes..at no point did I link the two things I just mentioned taking the piss out of a woman who has been in an abusive relationship as some of the direct comments have done,was a bit off in my twisted opinion. you and grumpy seem to have put a link in where there was none at all or any mention of the vids in my post, you’ve done that all by your own little selves….clever children

MrWoppit
    Free Member

He just said he wasn’t talking about the vids. Keep up!

Must Type Quicker.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I guess there isnt a chill pill near you and even if there was I guess you wouldnt take it? 😉

tazzymtb

thanks woppit…can i link this to religion and god for you, so you can get a good troll on as well 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘Nigela Lawson’ is closed to new replies.