Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)
  • Nigel Farage, what do you think of him?
  • Captain-Pugwash
    Free Member

Personally I think his a one trick pony that has too much time on TV. Actually politicians have too much time on TV for one reason or another.

piemonster

😆 at thread title possibilities

uselesshippy
    Free Member

bencooper
    Free Member

He’s a grade-A ****.

warton
    Free Member

I think he’s a racist ****

cynic-al
    Free Member

Not a bad politician at all, a bit like wee Eck.

Both ****s.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I would

I think the way he , the millionaire ex broker who left Thatchers tory party as it was not right wing enough , manages to present himself as a man of the people is a master-stroke of marketing.//its either that or the general population are idiots.

He is a single issue right wing loon who values smoking anywhere above nonsense like Global warming.
    He is a self important little englander who should not be allowed to pontificate on a parish council never mind let anywhere near actual power.

BigJohn

One of my least favourite personality types, terrified of the responsibility of having to have policies on every topic, but I’m pleased to have somebody like him stirring it just to stop idiots saying “they’re all the bloody same”.

slackalice
    Free Member

Dangerous and dodgy. Like the rest of them really.

Especially the way he plays the game and media. Does anyone know what he exactly stands for and wants to change? Not that I think having any sort of policies to aim for is necessary in the UK politics of the day.

ads678

I want to punch him in the face!

Jamie
    Free Member

Seems like a nice bloke with some good ideas.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Opportunist chancer.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Seems like a nice bloke with some food ideas.

Cheers,

Danny B

matt_outandabout

gordimhor

An opportunist freeloader and those are his good qualities 🙂
    A devious boorish xenophobe.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Reams like an icy stroke with some rude ideas.

aracer
    Free Member

I don’t if I can help it.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

With the three parties converging on the centre ground he’s hitting the Tory vote. This can only be a good thing, so long as he doesn’t get many MPs voted in. It’s a sad reflection on UK politics that so many voters are looking for an effective protest vote. Dave has to take a large share of the blame for this.

Now if only there were a Labour equivalent, a grassroots working man’s Labour Party.

ads678

Curse you matt, I can’t his effing face 👿

flap_jack
    Free Member

a grassroots working man’s Labour Party.

I like the ‘Blue Labour’ thing, hopefully it’ll get some traction.

Farage is a dangerous lunatic.

jimw
    Free Member

Not much.

Junkyard
    Free Member

“they’re all the bloody same”.

He is one of them – I missed that in his marketing ability/electoral stupidity.

bencooper
    Free Member

With the three parties converging on the centre ground he’s hitting the Tory vote.

With three parties converging on the right, he’s hitting the further right.

wingnuts

He sent me a letter telling me that we thought the same way about things. This means he has super powers as we have never met or communicated in anyway. This alone worries me let alone the policies he has or hasn’t worked out.

khani
    Free Member

He’s like watching a contemporary ‘Hitler the early years’ movie…
    And they are all the same, he’s just more the same than the rest..
    I think he’s a ****…

mrhoppy

He’s a weapons grade cockwomble.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

He’s really popular in Scotland – would you mind sending him back because I don’t think we’d quite finished telling him how much we appreciate him.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

He’s a politician. What’s to like?
    He does a bit of sea fishing like me. What’s not to like.
    But I think he must be a Nobber cos of the politician thing.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I think he is secretly a really smart bloke, but working under deep cover under the pay of labour and conservatives, his mission being to present such a completely ludicrous political ‘alternative’ that the main parties are mistaken for serious and sensible voting options.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

All politicians are horrible self serving hypocrites Farage is no different to them really.

geologist
    Free Member

All politicians are lying cheating scumbags, at least he is entertaining.

Do I want him to have any form of power? NO!

JulianA
    Free Member

My views are neither positive nor (mostly) repeatable here.

Had to laugh when I heard that their new ‘slogan’ is ‘Love Britain? Vote UKIP’ was also used by the BNP.

Xenophobic morons who give Britain a bad worse name.

I’m ashamed to be associated with the same country as Nigel Farrage, UKIP et al.

dannyh
    Free Member

A grandstanding pillock of the first order. The fact that Millipede and call me Dave have contrived to give him a base of one-issue support is testament to both those parties refusal to face up to the European question.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Creaky

Niggly Farrago

Northwind

He’s a tosser, he’d be quite fun if there weren’t so many people keen to follow him.

I loved the last big Scottish poll- UKIP “surged” to 7%, by taking 2% of the 2.5% decrease in the Tory vote. This was declared to be a lurch to the right, mystifyingly. Meanwhile the SNP stretched out their majority, and Labour also gained. But Farage, knowing ****-all about anything, declared this to be a great success that showed “dissatisfaction with the 2 main parties”.

kimbers

Hes obviously quite smart he’s managed to create the terrifying reality of BNP policies with the monster raving loony partys candidates all wrapped up in a package everyone over 50 seems to love

neilthewheel

Charismatic ****

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Swear filter working overtime tonight!

failedengineer

Tricky one, this. I loathe his policies, yet if I had to pick a politician to have a pint and a fag with ………

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Nigel Farage, what do you think of him?’ is closed to new replies.