Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Nicole Curtis ???? Dodgy stw?
  • jonnyrockymountain

Anyone had email from them? Seem dodgy?

wenanwhere
    Free Member

Yes this:

Hi,
    Thanks for the quick response about the [Specialized Command Post IR Stealth 30.9] am buying from you,anyway the price [£200] is OK by me but i will like you to know that payment will be made by Cheque.If this mode of payment is OK by you, Kindly send your information which you will like to receive the payment from the post man, so that i can instruct my secretary to issued it immediately.I will forward your information to the secretary and he confirm to me that payment will be sent to you as asap okay.Anyway,I will assume the Item has been sold to me. Also i will appreciate if you can get the advert off the website and don’t get contacted by another buyer.Anyway, payment will be sent to your Address soon.

Note: The secretary will issue an excess money on the payment which would cover both the payment and shipment alongside with some other goods i bought down from other locations.All you need to do, Once you confirm the check payment in your mailbox by next week,you get it cashed or deposited in your account and get back to me with the clearance date and has soon as you have confirm the check payment cleared in your account,you are to deduct the cost of the payment agreed,afterward and send the remaining funds to my Removal agent who will be coming down to your location for the pick up….the rest of my funds is meant for the shipment of all my consignment including yours.I will send the Removal agent details when the payment delivers. I will entertain any comment or suggestion.It’s my pleasure doing business with you.Hope to read from you soon with your details below:

Name to be on Cheque:…..
    Address where Cheque will be received by you:…….
    Phone Number such as Mobile,Land line….

Never mind about the pick up,it will be after you must have cleared the check payment from your Bank Account and i will be responsible for the bank charges okay.Await your Quick Response so that i can arrange for the payment immediately.

N.B….I we waits for the cheque payment to clear in your account before the pick up of it at your locations okay.

Thanks
    Curtis

bruneep

Seems legit

devash
    Free Member

Reading that gave me a headache.

billygoatgruff
    Free Member

I had exactly the same over some tyres i am selling. May be I am wrong and need to get a secretary to buy all my stuff too!

adsh
    Free Member

Are they responding to all your various classfied ads? If so it must be a spambot.

globalti
    Free Member

That’s funny, I’ve had FIVE like that, all from different email addresses, since I advertised my bike in Cycling Weakly with the email address.

The expression: “I will like you to know” is classic Nigerian, as taught in schools all over Nigeria. They can’t avoid those giveaway words and phrases.

Daffy

I deleted it after reading the first 10 words.

Rorschach
    Free Member

You see what happens when you buy stuff NOT from me!!! 🙁

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I slept with her during my student days after a cracking night out. I woke up to find my wallet empty and my mouth tasting like the devil had taken a shit in it.

Don’t trust her.

jonnyrockymountain

exactly Chris Ha ha!!!!
    I did exactly what Daffy did

Junkyard
    Free Member

Cycling Weakly

Ooh sounds like my kind of Magazine 😉

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Bloody hell, the syntax on that is all over the place!

cyclingweakly
    Free Member

Did someone take my name in vane? 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Nicole Curtis ???? Dodgy stw?’ is closed to new replies.