Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nicolai – any way to test ride or fondle pre-order?
  • Spud

At some point very soon I’m likely jumping in to the new FS, Nicolai have been top of the list for years. But, where to have a look, test ride etc?

Holyzeus
    Free Member

There are a few dealers, not many

duir
    Free Member

Nicolai have done a few demo days in the U.K. in recent times but the quickest way to get a demo without going to Germany is either befriend a Nicolai owner or go to Mojo. They are now the UK importers so that’s a great place to start.

They will then proceed to sell you a Geometron which is the best bike Nicolai currently make. Don’t be fooled into thinking it’s too much bike though as it can be set up any way you want it. Even in the monster truck version it’s a ridiculously efficient bike and designed to withstand WWIII. Enjoy.

slowboydickie

Where you based? My LBS in Dorking has a Nicolai demo bike. Very nice it is too.

Spud

Nottingham so miles away. Not going to be an easy thing to source. How long have Mojo been their importer?

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Moonglu used to be dealers, they’re up north somewhere

Spud

It would seem 18 also, all is not lost, up there next weekend so will pop in.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

We are still selling them although Nicolai are now distributing direct from Germany.

Mojo offer their Geometron test and set up service for the Geometron frames. Other dealers (us included) offer the full range.

We have a few frames for fondling/test but London based do not a great deal f help to you.

Gotama
    Free Member

Mojo are supplying me with a G13 where they’re setting up the shock and fork for me so I think they are supplying the full range of Nicolai frames as well as the Geometron. After all the new Nicolai geometries have been developed with mojo as far as I’m aware. Worth giving mojo a ring, they were very accommodating in arranging for me to have a demo on local trails and I’m Surrey hills based so not exactly local. There’s also Chainline on here; have a look at the massive mojo thread.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

The G13 is part of the Geometron range.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Nicolai – any way to test ride or fondle pre-order?’ is closed to new replies.