Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Nick Clegg warned of riots
  • ratswithwings
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YItK1izQIwo&feature=share[/video]

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Nice find.

But wasn’t 1/2 of day one in Tottenham a riot, where as the rest of the week was just opportunist burglary?

kimbers

i liked cameron’s jingosistic ‘were not like the greeks’ comments

highclimber
    Free Member

But wasn’t 1/2 of day one in Tottenham a riot, where as the rest of the week was just opportunist burglary?

for insurance companies to not lose out, it was a riot (more than 12 people IIRC). that way they can claim any losses off the police

Rio

I think to be fair to the people involved at least part of the first half day was a legitimate demonstration, the rest was looting which needs to be classified as riots for the benefit of the uninsured.

votchy
    Free Member

needs to be classified as riots for the benefit of the uninsured

why should the uninsured benefit? I have sympathy for those that have been affected by the idiots in various locations, however, isn’t insurance a legal requirement for housing, business, cars etc? If you can’t be arsed to insure then why should you be covered?

Coyote
    Free Member

Clegg’s an opportunist **** who should be removed from power as soon as possible taking that ginger toilet brush with him.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I hope most of the people who voted for them are now happy…

kimbers

Zedsdead – Member

which ones the torries or the libdems?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

good point.

Junkyard
    Free Member

be fair he did not mean anything he said before he got to power so it does not count ..classic though I would just play that to him before every interview he does

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

however, isn’t insurance a legal requirement for housing

Certainly isn’t a requirement for contents, probably only is required on a mortgaged or rented property for buildings cover. If you own your house I don’t think you are legally required to insure the building.

Coyote
    Free Member

F*****g ecstatic mate!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

taking that ginger toilet brush with him.

😀

But I do hope that other ginger geezer puts the bottle down and steps back in. I was supporting the LibDems until Clegg became leader. Although it would take a hellva transformation on their part for me to ever trust them again.

Someone posted that clip on another thread a few days back btw. It didn’t get the attention which imo it deserved. So well done for re-posting it.

fattatlasses
    Free Member

Clegg’s an opportunist **** who should be removed from power as soon as possible taking that ginger toilet brush with him.

Yup, and if he can take his ***chum Dave with him, all the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Nick Clegg warned of riots’ is closed to new replies.