Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Nichemongers of the world – Form an orderly queue
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What the blinking flip…?

marsdenman
    Free Member

see what you mean CF – deck shoes and pedal-pushers just is not a good look…….
    😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

looks like a CGI

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hey, I've been rocking the Sebago look for decades, but pedal pushers? That, sir, is fighting talk! 😀

marsdenman
    Free Member

😀
    tis only cos I have deck shoe envy – can't wear the blasted things 'correctly' as going sock-less for me is not a good thing..

..and going with socks truly is an error…… just like the 'mudguards' on that steed to the rear of shot…. 😀

geoffj

Its for the guy who rides this:

julianwilson
    Free Member

must be for all those people doing rad street stuntz on fixies: the hookworm being the perfect tyre for that sort of thing. I'd prefer a bmx personally…

just noticed it seems to have a seat tube that goes all the way up to the saddle rails. So niche even your shorter friends can't have a go on it?

nickc

What exactly, is the point of Hookworms?..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

nickc, on a BMX they're a great street tyre. Tough, grippy and roll well.

On a drop handlebar, brakeless fixie? Erm….?

nickc

How many BMX's have 26" wheels…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

OK, an addition, on a 26" wheeled street/jump bike, they're a great street tyre. Tough grippy and they roll well.

On a drop handlebar, brakeless fixie? Erm….?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Liking the integrated headseat but Im undecided about the extended seat tube,I have been pondering about it for my (in the future) custom frame.Very clean (sano) but not 100% convinced.

fadda

has no-one else noticed the low-quality turbo trainer he seems to be using? 😆

avdave2

The one at the back seems to have the mudguards of my old Raleigh Arena.

epicyclo

French by any chance?

aracer
    Free Member

just like the 'mudguards' on that steed to the rear of shot.

The front one really does win a pointless prize – is of the design that was used simply to protect the brake caliper…

sheldona
    Free Member

Blimey, a STWer in a points at bike 'thats niche' without it having 6inches of suspension!

toomanybikes
    Free Member

OK, i'll admit it……I quite like it

AdamM
    Free Member

I like it as well.

I foresee Hookworms having a very big future on my cargo bike (when I get one). Perfect for that use.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Nichemongers of the world – Form an orderly queue’ is closed to new replies.