Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nice watch under the £200 mark?
  • redsox
    Free Member

looking for something a bit more dressy, well, the wife is for my birthday. Her budget is around £200 and i’m drawn to watches like this:

This one is a bit too expensive, so do you guys have any recommendations. My Seiko divers watch I got from Creation Watches is a bit too much and I’d prefer something a bit more sedate and less flashy.

beanum

Braithwait watches

Found here, could be a useful site:
    watchitallabout

lunge

Tissot is a good place to start at this price point, try the Tissot PRC 200 or another Tissot here.

derek_starship
    Free Member

£123 – 50m water resist, automatic movement and retro-awesome.

What’s not to like?

IHN

Those two Seikos are lovely

Loads more lovely new retro and actual retro Seikos on eBay.

teadrinker
    Free Member

I really like the Nixon Sentry watches. They do leather strapped versions here and metal strapped versions here. Both falling nicely under the £200 budget.

I’ve had my Nixon now for 4 years and love it. When it needs changing or I want another watch I’ll most likely get one of the one’s mentioned. I find watches quite a personnel thing so it’s difficult to recommend something without knowing you. This is my idea of a nice watch in your budget and there will be loads of watches to choose from. Look forward to finding out what you get.

Oh and Happy Birthday for whenever it is 🙂

GJP
    Free Member

You can get a Christopher Ward C5 Malvern Quartz for £199? Can you not get a cheaper Seiko Quartz that looks identical to the one in first post?

dooosuk
    Free Member

Loads more lovely new retro and actual retro Seikos on eBay.

And most of them are fakes…and some very good fakes at that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nice watch under the £200 mark?’ is closed to new replies.