Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • nice warm glow
  • iDave
    Free Member

so then, my car had been at the airport for 2 weeks, I get to it, and there’s a flat flippin tyre and the wheel brace wrong size! decided to drive v slowly to garage to inflate. garage too far so tyre is borked. RAC and AA wanted £145 to join. scottish bloke pulls in, asks how he can get to the M6 as he’s lost. Asks what’s wrong, gets his wheel brace, we change the wheel, he follows me 15 miles to the M6 and everyone is happy. the end.

Ambrose

Life has it’s ups some days 🙂

igm

Scots. Pulling the English out of the mire since 1707.

Edit: I’ve assumed iDave is English – could be wrong.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Nice warm glow? Help from a Scotsman? Heroin?

epicyclo

GlitterGary – Member
    Nice warm glow?…

A couple of drams will do that…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If that’s the kind of thing that gives you a warm glow, the rest of life must be pretty miserable.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Is Ready Brek on the iDiet?

iDave
    Free Member

Life is bloody fantastic actually deadly, thanks for asking – it was just the random nature of it, things like that don’t happen that often.

*wonders how Molly is*

igm – I’m Irish

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

iDave – you still coming to Scotland.

On a similar note… my Reverb seatpost died at the weekend. I need it for ridining in Scotland next week.

Rang up the distributor and despite it being miles away the woman who I spoke to lives just around the corner from me. I get the post back all fixed up and working like new withhin 24 hrs and a load of free SRAM stuff to boot.

Buy SRAM.

igm

My apologies to iDave

druidh
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    On a similar note… my Reverb seatpost died at the weekend. I need it for ridining in Scotland next week.

You really don’t.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Thrush?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘nice warm glow’ is closed to new replies.