Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • nice to see some more worthwhile research taking place….
  • Smee
    Free Member

Professor Robert Smith? (the question mark is part of his surname and not a typographical mistake). WTF is that all about then?

Anyone fancy a glass tower?

Handsomedog
    Free Member

"On his university web page, the mathematics professor at Ottawa University says the question mark distinguishes him from Robert Smith, lead singer of rock band The Cure."

Smee
    Free Member

As would the title of Professor… Somebody please set the zombie nation onto him.

chakaping
    Free Member

And Robert Smith the lead singer of The Cure wears stage make-up that causes him to resemble a zombie.

Co-incidence? I think not.

AndyP
    Free Member

Bit of a daft name but I'm glad people are doing this sort of research. Going to come in far more useful one day than trying to recreate the big bang with a large hardon collider. And a lot cheaper, probably.

Olly
    Free Member

zombie apocalypse!
    whoot!

not sure about the "fictional creatures" bit though.
    surely the whole POINT of zombies is that it stems from a form of viral infection, like rabies.

"In some respects, a zombie "plague" resembles a lethal rapidly-spreading infection."

in some resepects?
    surely its not a "resemblance" at all. thats what it IS feckmook!

of all the monsters, they are probably the most realistic?

anyway, back to my first point.

Zombie apocalypse!! whoot!!

ourmaninthenorth

Oh look, a paper on epidemiology presented in a readable format is still too much for the thick "science" reporters at the BBC.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘nice to see some more worthwhile research taking place….’ is closed to new replies.