Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nice little newish video from Danny Macaskill
  • RealMan
    Free Member

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/181970/?trk=vlogo

Mostly made up of bits from his last one, but with quite a few bits that weren’t in it, including crashes..

7hz
    Free Member

Thanks – that fall on the pipes looked a bit sore!

So what is coming out on the 20th? A full video?

nuke

Crashes were funny…love the beach one where he seemingly just jumps into the water

Dancake
    Free Member

Gah! I have a tiny off and graze my knee and I have been moaning about it for months..this dude falls face first off a phone box and laughs it off.

*cry*

RealMan
    Free Member

Gah! I have a tiny off and graze my knee and I have been moaning about it for months..this dude falls face first off a phone box and laughs it off.

You wouldn’t want to watch a certain bmx video someone posted on here a while ago. Some guy does this massive drop on a bmx, and his pedal slams into his shin on landing, a fair amount of blood, looks pretty nasty, and the guy just sits there laughing.

cupra
    Free Member

Top stuff, look forward to the full vid.

StirlingCrispin

Not had a chance to watch this (I’m at work…) but Danny’s spill during the filming of the Orange 2011 video resulted him being anaesthetised to have grit scrubbed out of his elbow and muscle.
    Ouch!

Obviously if I’d have known at the time I’d have popped into SRI with some flowers and a box of chocolates.

Pembo
    Free Member

7pm tomorrow night on red bull tv – details

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nice little newish video from Danny Macaskill’ is closed to new replies.