Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nice bike, fancy gear…who needs it?
  • jonathan
    Free Member

So eldest enjoyed himself so much at SSUK that he trounced all the grown ups at minibike racing (the final was him and 14 year old mate) and walked away with a rattle-canned kids bike with a purple rear wheel, no brakes and some BMX bars slapped on (thanks Wayne!). Oh… and some ramps. This has been the centre of his attention since, first pick ahead of the full sus, hard tail, road bike etc.

Even more so now he can terrorise his mother with it…

[video]http://vimeo.com/139130249[/video]

Nice lesson in pure bike joy 🙂

jimfrandisco
    Free Member

Excellent. more air than I can manage!

kristoff
    Free Member

Brilliant! Anything to get them out and about 🙂

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

why did the other small person have a stick? Was this to stop the big person running away?

jonathan
    Free Member

Yes… our family is firmly rooted in stick-based fear and oppression driven stunt acts. It’s traditional, innit?

mick_r

Go Saul!

We should have done ssuk but kind of got dates mixed up with holidays and thought (wrongly) that we couldn’t make it……

jonathan
    Free Member

Bah – I was half expecting to see you all. First SSUK we’ve done in ages and it was a goodun.

mick_r

Not done an ss event since Belgium euros I think – quite missing it all – Mr Sparkle even promised to buy me a beer 🙁

Alison’s back is now too fragile to take it, but eldest child can act as a suitably quick substitute.

Will try harder to make it happen next year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nice bike, fancy gear…who needs it?’ is closed to new replies.