Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 153 total)
  • NFL: SuperBowl 50 (And the race to it)
  • hammerite
    Free Member

Houston have used 4 QBs this year. One of those reasons is Hoyer’s lack of consistency.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

time to roll

go steelers

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

All pretty cagey…nice blitz and sack there though. Need to make McCarron nervous.

sweaman2
    Free Member

Steelers TD is one for the highlight reel.

sweaman2
    Free Member

All of a sudden it’s got quite exciting….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Holy crap…I’m not sure I could survive another one of those.

Not one to stick the boot in normally, but I hope Burfict cries bitter tears this evening. What an utter prick. Bungles fans showing their classy side too. 😐

curto80
    Free Member

After a terrible start to the season KC have won every single game since the Royals got to the World Series. They’ve got a great chance of going all the way.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Texans were woeful.

They need a decent QB, Hoyer is hopeless.

rOcKeTdOg

Wow, Steelers bungles game was ugly, how many personal fouls? I’m surprised both teams ended the game without someone being ejected.
    Will Big Ben be recovered to face the Broncos?

Kuco

Shame that game wasn’t on first, struggled to stay awake through Texans game. Hoyer was painful to watch he was that bad.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Utterly immense victory. Exhausted. what a game. Had it all. Shazier was amazing. Burfict and Pacman shamed!

Go steelers

Pigface
    Free Member

Will Big Ben be recovered to face the Broncos?

I hope not 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Going to Mile High with broken Ben and possibly no Brown will be tough. On paper, Broncos should win easily, but I can picture Ben playing the last quarter on a mobility scooter throwing with his bad arm. You can’t put anything past this Steelers side.

gobuchul
    Free Member

I wonder if any of the posters on this thread were complaining about the Maxxis calendar?

The NFL seems a pretty sexist organisation. The knuckler draggers at Maxxis haven’t anything on this set up.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

We generally own Manning, Manning isn’t what he used to be, we have a chance.

Nice and chilly in Minneapolis.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Will it be Manning or Brock that starts?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Heard Manning. More worried about Ben than their QB to be honest 😕

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah, me too. Last night was pretty attritional. *goes off to check latest on Brown and Ben*

rOcKeTdOg

proper hard nose football at Minnesota, turn overs are gonna rule this game

molgrips
    Free Member

The NFL seems a pretty sexist organisation. The knuckler draggers at Maxxis haven’t anything on this set up.

Don’t get me started. The sporty lads in American high schools get to play American Football. What do the girls do? **** cheerleading.

gobuchul
    Free Member

What do the girls do? **** cheerleading.

Well that’s not completely true. They can always try for the Legends Football League. If you haven’t heard of it, google it.

gobuchul
    Free Member

I enjoyed that Seahawks – Vikings game.

That kicker Walsh must be gutted!

rOcKeTdOg

nervous now, Skins next. i wish the pundit hadn’t said that Cousins hasn’t thrown a pick for 7 games

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The sporty lads in American high school

=/= NFL

Anyway, back OT…three wild card games, three wins from the teams on the road! Let’s see if Green Bay will make it four.

rOcKeTdOg

Well that didn’t go well..well played GB

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Whoa…Rodgers looking good for the play-offs. All four road teams make it through. First time since ’02 expansion that the half the divisional winners are all out. Crazy weekend.

Divisionals:
    Chiefs AT Patriots
    Steelers AT Broncos

Seahawks AT Panthers
    Packers AT Cardinals

Anything could happen.

rOcKeTdOg

11plays, 11 passes. Impressive start for the Pats

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Am hoping the Chiefs show up at some stage. Much rather see the Chiefs go through.

Kuco

Cheifs could have done with a TD rather than a field goal going in to half time.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Only 8 in it at half time. Could be worse. Be a pity if the Chiefs’ streak came to an end – away at Pats was always going to be a tough one to be fair.

Kuco

Still waiting for the Chiefs show up 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yep, me too. They’re really up against it now.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

they’ve had it, that drive after the turnover was clinical.

patriots are a force, if we slide past the broncos tomoz, we will be brown bread against them!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Kinda back in it…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Personally I think we’re brown bread against anyone at the moment. We have a good record against Denver. But yeah, a win against the Pats on the road would be miraculous. We’ve got to get there first. As do the Pats.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Patriots have nailed this.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Interception!

rOcKeTdOg

What a finish for the cardinals!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bloody hell – just watched highlights of that. What a Hail Mary! What a finish.

rOcKeTdOg

Looking forward to see if the Panthers get stage fright tonight

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 153 total)

The topic ‘NFL: SuperBowl 50 (And the race to it)’ is closed to new replies.