Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Nexus 7 owners: have you suffered this?
  • samuri
    Free Member

No. Mainly because both the ones I had broke within five minutes. 😉

Flaperon

Yep. It’s caused by problems in the flash memory but only becomes apparent when the device is more than about 70% full.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

A valid reason for a warranty return?

VanMan
    Free Member

Nope, still working fine. Probably find the storage is full and needs a clearout.

cranberry
    Free Member

“I can’t find one person who has been using the Nexus 7 for an extended period of time, and hasn’t seen a massive downgrade in performance,”

Well, they could have asked me, no problems on either of our 2.

thepurist

MrsP’s had a 32Gb model since the day they hit the shops. No problems to report.

eskay

No problem with my 32gb until I dropped it and smashed the screen last Saturday!

clubber
    Free Member

Mine’s started doing this every now and again. I figured that there was probably a rogue app but I’ll have a look to see how full it is…

16GB model FWIW.

bails

“I can’t find one person who has been using the Nexus 7 for an extended period of time, and hasn’t seen a massive downgrade in performance,”

“Not all users said they had experienced problems however, with some saying the tablet worked as well as the day they got it.”

Cougar

Mine’s fine.

I’m on my second one though, first one the screen went after a month.

Anyone else getting gangnam style blasting at full tilt on that HuffPost site? Think I’ll add it to my list of sites never to visit again.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

We bought 30 for work and within 3 months 3 of them were refusing to power on.

I’ve had no problems with my personal one so far though. (touch wood)

lornepace
    Free Member

Mine’s all good. had it since release date. Sometimes if you let the battery completely drain you need to hold the power button in for about 30 seconds to start it again. (after charging of course)
    Also i found that cheap leads from ebay don’t charge the device properly even when plugged into the original charger, which i found a little strange.

lodious
    Free Member

Mine have not lasted long enough to tell before the screens have cracked. With hindsight, iPads look like the cheap option.

bear-uk
    Free Member

No probs with my 32gig version.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Nexus 7 owners: have you suffered this?’ is closed to new replies.