Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • NextDayTyres – Killer service!!!
  • fenred
    Free Member

Order placed 16.35 yesterday afternoon, dispatched mail 16.55, on my desk on the other side of the country at 10.15 this morning….doesn’t get much better than that, that is all…. 8)

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Not forgetting the courier of course. 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Yes very good prices and very efficient.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cookeaa

Sorry I missunderstood there.
    I Read “Killer Service” and thought they’d started a sideline in contract assasinations, which no doubt they’d do very effciently too…

They sort of have to get the tires to you within 24Hours don’t they? Otherwise they can’t really justify the name…

“www.sometimenextweektyres.com” probably wouldn’t drum up the same level of trade…

rocketman
    Free Member

NextDayTyres – Killer service!!!

+1 orders are nearly always despatched the same day

A couple of times they have been nextdaybutonetyres though 😉

fenred
    Free Member

cookeaa – Member
    Sorry I missunderstood there.
    I Read “Killer Service” and thought they’d started a sideline in contract assasinations, which no doubt they’d do very effciently too…

They sort of have to get the tires to you within 24Hours don’t they? Otherwise they can’t really justify the name…

“www.sometimenextweektyres.com” probably wouldn’t drum up the same level of trade…

Oh dear, someone not get enough sleep last night? 🙄

dashed
    Free Member

Tried to order some “next day tyres” through them last week, no option for anything but standard delivery on website (2-3 days) so called them to enquire about the next day service… Apparently, due to the package size (it was a wire bead tyre), royal mail standard parcels are the only way they can dispatch tyres – they can’t use the normal royal mail guaranteed delivery.

So I cancelled the order and went to UK Bike Store who used royal mail next day guaranteed – they, however, appear to be blessed with some common sense and folded the tyre in a loose figure of eight, bunged it in a bag and I got my “next day” tyre…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘NextDayTyres – Killer service!!!’ is closed to new replies.