Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Next bike?
  • noteeth
    Free Member

I'd ask Paul Sadoff (he of Rock Lobster) to build a customised replica of a Bontrager Race (albeit with a 1.125 headset). Something he actually did for a while, with leftover Bonty stock… hence the Nontrager.

It would take me fugging ages to decide on a colour scheme, mind.

qwerty
    Free Member

i'd ask Orange for a 14" Five built with a 16" frame top tube, matt black, with bright orange stickers and rims

and

from Cove i'd like a Ti Handjob built around a Pike

thats it

😛

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Lottery winning?

Belt drive, Roholff and disc equipped CX bike. Ti framed, carbon forks and bars. Clearance and braze-ons for full mudguards, racks and cages.

qwerty
    Free Member

would that be the BB integrated Roholff to centralise the weight distribution ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oooooh, now you're talking! Does such a think exist? That would really work!

qwerty
    Free Member

i think its the future for drivechains and BBs – someone tell everyone 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep, BB mounted internal gears and a belt drive. It IS the future, I agree!

http://www.g-boxx.com/e-carbondrive.html

Gates Belt Drive and a g-boxx transmission, anyone? Might be way too bulky for my CX dream build, but the concept is worth developing, I would say!

avdave2

This will do me.

Rohloff equipped and pretty easy to get below 25lbs.

sambob
    Free Member

i want a yeti asr7 with a hammerschmidt. i dont know if thats possible but i want it. and i want a magical downhill bike that weighs 10kg. 🙂

metalheart
    Free Member

I'd like a full metal Cotic Soda. XTR'd up obviously.

And a Nicolai with 100-140mm rear adjustable travel, 150mm front and 68 degree angle in some kerrazee colour scheme. Cheap…

Oh and a carbon Giant with Super Record just to be sick….

noteeth
    Free Member

Having just seen this Bontrager-esque beaut, my idle speculation is becoming rather less, er, idle… 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Next bike?’ is closed to new replies.