Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Newswipe with Charlie on BBC iPlayer – Thumbs up!
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

Satirically shows how stupid newsreaders/TV journalists, politicans and celebrities can be. Very funny!:lol:

Kevevs
    Free Member

love the guy. used to love TvGoHome, his online satire of the radio times tv listings. funny as ****. He's doing his best not to compromise on his telly programmes now he's actually getting paid!

Northwind

"We've got loads of monkeys here at the Cruelty Zoo, and quite frankly we don't like them".

nickc

Who was it who said " judge a man by the company he keeps"

yoshimi

First time I'd ever seen it, thought it was very funny, gutted I've only caught the last one in the series

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

love it. On of the best things on at the moment.

mtbfix

Go buy or download his book 'The Hell of it All'. It is a compilation of his rants in the Guardian over the past few years and is very amusing too.

D0NK

Charlie brooker is a funny man, not read the book mtbfix mentioned but screenburn is similar, v.good. Gameswipe is a must see for all gamers too.
    I know someone linked this last week but worth another go. Drugs are bad mmkay

BB

My claim to fame:

He used to live around the corner from me and did a magic show at my 2nd or 3rd birthday party.

D0NK

Last paragraph had me crying into my keyboard
    Look what you've started now spongebob….

binners
    StuMcGroo
    Free Member

newswipe is ace, shows the news up for scare mongering sensationalist shite that it really is.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Newswipe with Charlie on BBC iPlayer – Thumbs up!’ is closed to new replies.