Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Newspaper on my tablet
  • jfletch
    Free Member

Why can I just buy a copy of the paper? I don’t want to subscribe, I don’t normally have time to read the paper. But I’m in an airport with 2 hours to kill and I’d like to read the paper in the 21st century. Madness.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Free 14 day trial that you can then cancel?

I was looking on my daughters kindle the other day and I thought there was an option to buy just that days paper.

GrahamS

Depends on the publication really.

In my experience magazines tend to be better for letting you buy single issues.

You could try a news magazine like “The Week” if you just want news.

sadmadalan

You could actually walk to the shop and buy a newspaper!! You know the physical thing with real pages that rustle as you turn them!

andytherocketeer

If you’re in an airport, go to WHSmith in departures, try to buy a bottle of water, and you’ll get a free paper (usually Telegraph)

GrahamS

What? A bit of dead tree with ink splattered all over it that you have to carry about with you, is ungainly to read, and doesn’t have hotlinks, galleries, interactive images or videos? And you need to find a bin when you are finished with it?

Not sure that fits the OP’s desire to “read the paper in the 21st century” 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Newspaper on my tablet’ is closed to new replies.