• This topic has 15 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by gogg.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Newsnight – Charles Kennedy?
  • dazzlingboy

Has he had a wee refreshment beforehand? We all know his past problems but he doesn’t look too good right now!

martinhutch

I hope they’re not providing him with a bevvy in the green room.

Caher

He’s on Newsnight as well? He must have wandered into the Question Time studio by mistake since.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rogerthecat
    Free Member

Not sure he’s sobered up in between! Looks rough and not with it on QT

wanmankylung
    Free Member

He’s perfectly with it. He’s just not slevering shite.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Pisssssed.

dazzlingboy

Ah sorry yes I meant QT.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Reeking – good man.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Was a big fan before the booze, he seems to be struggling to construct an argument

scotroutes

Give the man some sympathy. He knows he’ll be unemployed in a few weeks.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he seems to be struggling to construct an argument

he is a lib dem though so that is hardly proof ahboomtish

chewkw
    Free Member

I think he is fine.

epicyclo

It’s sad. Basically a good man, but he sold his principles like the rest of the LibDems, and this performance isn’t going to help him keep his seat which used to be rock solid.

binners

It was funny to start with, as he’d clearly been on the sauce. But then when he got half way through a sentence and just tailed off, having forgot what the point was he was trying to make, it just seemed a bit sad. Like one of those old blokes who’ve been propping up the bar in your local for years, who you just nod at to humour them, as you’ve no idea what they’re on about, and neither do they.

I always liked him. Especially compared to the present shower. It’s not good to see anyone like that

jon1973
    Free Member

Like one of those old blokes who’ve been propping up the bar in your local for years, who you just nod at to humour them, as you’ve no idea what they’re on about, and neither do they.

I used to have a boss like that. If you went to the pub with him after work, he’d be drinking about 3 double whiskeys to everyone else’s pint. He’d mumble on for ages, totally incomprehensibly about someone else at work (usually you didn’t know who he was even talking about) and then tell you if you ever repeated it, he’d kill you.

gogg
    Free Member

It wasn’t a convincing performance by any stretch of the imagination, let’s face it he’s no Churchill…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Newsnight – Charles Kennedy?’ is closed to new replies.