Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New York in November?
  • ironbrucove

Quick Q for well traveled folk.
    Is the ice rink in Central Park open in November? Missus really want to go and is a notable birthday so sounds like a good plan

FoxyChick
    Free Member

It was when I went in the last week of October 2 yrs ago. Had the time of my life. Currently saving up to go again in 2 yrs.
    Did you watch "Serendipity" last night? 8)

BontyBuns
    Free Member

it is there from november until well after christmas. Not sure what date it starts though. There are a few that run in central park around christmas time just for info.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    easygirl

depends on the weather,but opens in November as soon as its cold enough!

cxi
    Free Member

Which rink? There's two big ones in Central Park – Wollman (aka Trump Wollman south end) and Lasker (north).

Both show as opening Oct 24th in 2009, so should be okay in November. We went on the Wollman one in late November 2007 and it was cool to enjoy something of an iconic place / activity (even if the boots do kill you!).

Wollman Rink
    Lasker Rink

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Ice Rink in Central Park was open last weekend in OCtober when we went last year. AS is the one at Rockefeller Centre. Be careful what date you pick as remember I think it's the first weekend in november is the new York marathon.

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Ice rink is open from end of October. Weather should still be reasonable as well!

white101

My mrs goes on the 23rd of Oct, she's hoping it open.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New York in November?’ is closed to new replies.