Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • New Year Rant.
  • crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

im sick of getting punctures when i go riding, so i decided to make my rear tyre tubless. but im a student…so i have a bank account with 15 pounds in…my plan was to try ghetto tubless…so i went the bike shop to get a small innertube…they charged me 5 pounds for the dam thing n they charged me 2 quid for a 26 inch tube in the summer…why so 3 pounds more for less???????its not even a more expensive make its just a cheap kenda tube…know im sat here with my back wheel and an innertube that i dont really dont want to cut up cos it cost so much…

allthepies
    Free Member

RANT FAIL.

bassspine
    Free Member

needs more capitals.

Jamie
    Free Member

You might want to try the following phrase:

"That seems a bit expensive, i think i will leave it thanks."

devs
    Free Member

1.21 at Tesco last time I got some.

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

my capslock button doesnt work.

Jamie
    Free Member

according to american tv, i should eat more yogurt – Member
    my capslock button doesnt work.

Then you should have known better than to even attempt a rant in the first place.

Rookie error.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Shift key?

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

if i use the shift key to much it might also brake and then id be stuck with one shift key which is in the wrong place and surly that will end up with the laptop being thrown through a window

Big-Pete
    Free Member

Break/Brake

TooTall
    Free Member

Student with laptop and internet connection complaining about price of inner tube?

Poke off and do some study you wastrel.

Travis

but he's still at home, and not already drunk, maybe a little strapped for cash?

Jamie
    Free Member

according to american tv, i should eat more yogurt:
    if i use the shift key to much it might also brake and then id be stuck with one shift key which is in the wrong place and surly that will end up with the laptop being thrown through a window

There we go, your half way there!

rolfharris
    Free Member

Bike shops can buy job lots of 700x23c or 26" inner tubes for peanuts, while less common sizes like 20" tend to have to be ordered a few at a time rather than in a big bulk purchase. So, they tend to be pricier.

I know we get gurt big boxes full of unpackaged Kenda tubes for half of chuff all, but they don't do them for 20" wheels so we have to get the boxed ones in which are pricier.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘New Year Rant.’ is closed to new replies.