Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New year… New kids!
  • yunki
    Free Member

In the last few days, my youngest aka devilboy seems to have outgrown the terrible twos and my oldest just told a joke that actually makes sense..

what wobbles through the sky?
    a jellycopter..

I am relieved 🙂

matt_outandabout

Amazing when they just seem to wake up 3cm taller and a development stage on, isn’t it?

2014’s scary moment was celebrating teenagedom with eldest_OAB, knowing that mrs_OAB and I met as teenagers…. 😯

jam-bo

The last days of 2014 seem to have been the end of the afternoon nap, it’s a sad sad day.

In 2014 STR jnr; became as tall as her mum, stole from us, smoked pot, got pissed, used language that we thought we’d never hear her utter. She’s 14 and had a brief spell of stepping outside the boundaries.

All has been addressed, we chalked it up to experience (for us and her) and she’s back in her place. Wouldn’t swap the little toad for anything in the world and she’s seen the error of her ways. Fortunately she’s back to being our little angel, but it’s all scary shit!

stevied
    Free Member

#2 was due on 28th Dec and obviously very happy where she is…she’ll be a new year, New baby!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New year… New kids!’ is closed to new replies.