Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • New World Disorder 10 – I like it!
  • flange
    Free Member

So,

Having recently bought both Lifecycles and Follow Me and being a bit disappointed, I wasn’t expecting much from NWD 10. True to form, the opening titles are a bit cheesy but following that, its AWESOME. In fact, I’d say its THE best MTB film I’ve seen. Amazingly well filmed, in HD it looks really good and I’d say a match for Lifecycles.

Sound track is pretty good to, Phoenix, Muse and a few other good tunes. Stand out bit for me is the Graham Agaz..Agazzii…Ag – the bloke with the nose stud. His crash at the start of his section is massive, you don’t fully appreciate it until you think about it afterwards.

Well worth a watch

jimjam
    Free Member

I thought it was the worst of the series, and not a patch on Follow Me, which despite having some duff sections is stunningly shot and captures the speed and scale of what the riders are doing very well.

FWIW I think Seasons is the most enjoyable mtb film as a whole, as it’s so good all the way through but some of the sections; New Zealand, and Whistler in particular in Follow me are on another level.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘New World Disorder 10 – I like it!’ is closed to new replies.