Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New Washing Machine suggestions for £400ish
  • goby

Ok our family washing machine has now died, its done is proud 10 years service with out a fault oh its a bosch.
    So has anyone got any recommendations of what to stay away from and what is good? Any help much appreciated!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Bought another Bosch (mine old one lasted 12 yrs, classicx 1200) from ao.com £325 with £90 discount. 7kg load, lovely looking and so quiet. Delivered, old one taken away, ordered last Monday, chose Friday delivery but could have had it Weds if I wanted…

I like Bosch me.

goby

Yeah ours was an old classixx 1400, but wife is looking at the samsungs are they any good? Seem to get great reviews?

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

What’s wrong with it?

E-Spares FTW! I’ve fixed ours about 4 times now, one time was just plain old motor bushes. The basteads, they wear out and I bet most people just buy a new washing machine as they think it’s ****.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Replaced mine, it just stopped finishing a full cycle. I’d end up turning the thing on and off again, got a bit boring TBH.

Good call though, bought a new heater element from them and fitted in 15 mins..

bensales
    Free Member

Also bought a Bosch recently: http://www.johnlewis.com/bosch-waq283s1gb-freestanding-washing-machine-8kg-load-a-energy-rating-1400rpm-spin-white/p1451070

The 50 quid trade in on the JL site also works if your current machine is bust, I used it on our purchase. Bought this machine on the strength of the name, but primarily the noise rating of the machine. It’s really, really quiet, even on the full 1400 spin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New Washing Machine suggestions for £400ish’ is closed to new replies.