Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • New video – with new camera position
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Been trying different mounting positions. Quite like the shots where the camera is mounted on the chainstay looking forwards.

benkitcher
    Free Member

Where abouts is that? Looks fun

Joxster
    Free Member

Where is the best place to mount a camera?

Lionheart
    Free Member

looks cool, which common? and what sort of kit are you using, “sprog’ James is making films now and wants to go mobile

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

It’s in Danbury.

Best place to mount camera – no idea. I’d like to be able to mount on the downtube looking forwards through the forks, but I have big chunky tubes, so can’t at the momemnt 🙁

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Camera is the GoPro Hero, as available in the STW shop

owenfackrell
    Free Member

I do like how the frame appears to be bending when the swing arm moves.
    I keep meaning to do one on the down tube looking back at he swing arm.

alpin
    Free Member

hey cheesy, do you want to go film over at Thorndon too? or the other woods on the other side of the hill (paper lock mill side)? plenty of other flowy trails and i can show people where i used to ride…

i like your last two vids…

how do you attach the camer to the frame? cheers

coffeeking
    Free Member

I’d like to know how you attach the camera to the frame too, it seems to transfer zero vibration. When I bolt mine to the frame theres so much vibration it’s nuts.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I use the GoPro Ride kit to clamp on the frame – very good it is too, zero vibration, as you can see.

I’d be up for other places to film as well. Regularly do the other side of the hill doing Holybread, Heather Hills (inc that bitching climb), Thriftwood, etc tonight (but won’t be filming). Got a weekend in Wales coming up in just over a week, so probably won’t beable to get over to Thorndon for a few weeks

xc-steve
    Free Member

Love the last camera angle, seeing how much rattling the chain does tis a amazing how much work the front derailer actually does!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Update on down tube mounting.

Found that GoPro do a ‘Roll bar Mount’ for tubes between 1.4″ and 2.5″, so got one of those as well now, so will fit onto my fat tubes 😀 Will probably try out at the weekend

jackthedog
    Free Member

Loved the swingarm cam! Good vid, and great fun terrain too by the looks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘New video – with new camera position’ is closed to new replies.