Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • New Video from Dan Barham – The Escape
  • trailofdestruction
    Free Member

And you thought it was cold and wet in the U.K.

[video]http://vimeo.com/67042197[/video]

big_scot_nanny

only watched the first 1.30, need to go to bed, but look forward to watching the whole thing. That looks awesome. Beautiful opening.

Thanks

daveh
    Free Member

Very inspiring. Must get something organised, even a week in the UK would do the job nicely without many of the complications of far off lands.

kayak23

That’s brilliant, and yes, very inspiring. Pretty handy on a bike those two…

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Good video, many likes.

DanBarham
    Free Member

Thanks guys, very much appreciated! If you’re interested in more of the story, we did a whole website to accompany the trip:

The Escape

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

Wow. What a lovely video. Makes me ache to go back there.

Makes me more determined that I will emigrate back and use my Canadian passport to give me and my family a better environment to enjoy and live in.

Thanks guys, another video in the armory of inspirational ‘make me want to go ride’ vids.

ETA: Make me really miss one of my best mates who’s buggered off to live in Squamish. The git. One of the best times of my life was simply relaxing for two weeks and chewing the fat over there, riding the local trails. Dan, you probably know him, Craig…

DanBarham
    Free Member

Thanks, Neil! I’m not sure I know a Craig in Squamish, but in terrible at names and could well have already ridden with him!

BC gets a lot of press, and I’m sure some people are sick of hearing about it, but the honest truth is it really is as good as it seems. Moving out here seven years ago was the best thing I’ve ever done.

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

You wouldn’t happen to have a track listing of the music in the video would you?

Really liked some of the chilled out stuff 🙂

DanBarham
    Free Member

Salomon Ligthelm – Quiet Skies
    Tony Anderson – Rise
    The Lions Rampant – Burn or Shine
    Jon and Roy – Vibrant Scene
    Athletics – Why Aren’t I Home (Instrumental)

wrecker
    Free Member

I very much recommend “liking” Dan on facebook. He regularly serves up some inspiration with amazing photos and sometimes videos. One of my favorite likes 😀

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

Done, and cheers Dan, I’ll get buying.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

Another follower of Dan on Facebook. Inspirational. Makes me want to go ride, explore and take photographs. What more could you ever need…

postierich
    Free Member

Wow on my list of places to ride!
    Great Film Dan!

_tom_
    Free Member

Great video! Makes me really want to get back out to BC – 3 months in Whistler wasnt enough but lack of a job said otherwise! I always hope I can somehow get a job secured before heading back out now I have more experience in my field.

As you say it really is as good as it seems out there 🙂

Them chromags look spot on as a do it all bike as well.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Bump for the weekend – beautiful film. Damn, why do I love BC so much . . .

vanilla83
    Free Member

Thanks for the bump; had missed the original post. Wonderful film and really makes me want to dig out my Bob trailer and disappear off again.

asterix
    Free Member

Great video – BC is fantastic – even in the rain

must go back

mike88
    Free Member

Amazing..

dirtydog
    Free Member

10/10

walleater

Aye, no slow motion skids or backflips. A vid I watched all the way to the end!

I’m gonna guess that Craig in Squamish is Craig Bullen? Although he know lives in North Van so maybe not…

BearBack
    Free Member

Seb Kemp.. skids.. surely not 😉

rOcKeTdOg

inspiring vid, that’s now on my places to ride before my cycling life ends list

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘New Video from Dan Barham – The Escape’ is closed to new replies.