Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New Triathlon Rankings Website – RankMyTri.com. Competition time!
  • ross88guy
    Free Member

Bit of shameless promotion here…sorry guys 🙂

RankMyTri.com provides the World’s first comprehensive triathlon rankings tables where you can upload your race times to rank yourselves against your fellow triathletes from around the globe for Sprint, Olympic, Half or full Iron distance tri’s.

As a member of the RMT community you will not only be able to upload yout hard earned race times, you will also receive the latest news from the world of triathlon, training and nutritional advise from professional athletes and product reviews from industry insiders.

We’ll be up and running soon but for now, join us on our Facebook page for a chance to win some fantastic prizes as we gear up to our big launch.

Post any questions below or on the FB group. Once we are up and running it would be great if you more experienced triathletes could post some feedback or ideas on how we can improve the site as we have only been in the game a few years and so are bound to have missed a few things!

Rank My Tri.com

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Ross – you have lost me here. Why would I want to compare triathlons times across different course, conditions etc. Just how much value is there comparing a Windsor tri with another Olympic distance when the Thames is in full flow. Even Y-o-Y comparisons are of limited value IMHO. Yes its a data point but really value, not so sure?

Good luck with the site though, just think you need more of a USP. There’s enough advice and stuff in tritalk IMHO.

Nutrition advice – just how much new stuff is there? Another tubs vs clincher debate? Drafting get on my nerves etc…

AdamT

Is there something different about it vs athlinks?

AdamT

P.S., seems very odd seeing hurtmore on here vs TriTalk (when worlds collide) 🙂

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Ross. Feeling bad about my first post. So sorry if it was too negative. Good luck with it all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Triathlon Rankings Website – RankMyTri.com. Competition time!’ is closed to new replies.