Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • New treadmill advice please
  • fluxhutchinson
    Free Member

Girlfriend enjoys running on the treadmill at the gym, In fact she only use’s the treadmill and no other equipment facilities on offer. So has asked me to ask on here at what treadmill would be best for a max of £1000. So far Ive narrowed it down to:

Nordictrack T14.2
    Sole Fitness F65
    Proform 1350 ZLT

All other suggestions welcome. Before someone says just run outside (Like I may have suggested). This doesn’t seem to be an option as she doesn’t like the area all that much.

Thanks in advance.

Markie
    Free Member

A secondhand Technogym off eBay? I was looking around a year ago and they sometimes popped up with 6 month warranties…

craigxxl
    Free Member

Look to see what you can easily get spares parts for. 2nd hand commercial treadmill would be a better option for that reason.

organic355
    Free Member

I got a nordictrack t15.0 for £1500 and it has been great so far, wouldn’t bother with the ifit wifi card gizmo as its not that great, the built in programmes are more than enough I don’t even use those, just the manual setting. Mine folds up which has been useful to save space in the garage. Does the t14.2 fold up?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New treadmill advice please’ is closed to new replies.