Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • New trail bike: Whyte T130?
  • plastic_scotsman
    Free Member

I have been looking for a new bike to replace my canyon nerve 120 and have had a test spin on a Whyte T130 S with a revelation fork, not the Yari and was quite tempted. Also tried a Cube Stero but don’t feel I need the travel for bumbling around the lakes. Has anyone got any Experiences or advice they want to share before I press the button? I also want to know whether the relevation is adequate for this or should I try and find a Yari and I know they are in short supply. Any thoughts or advice on alternatives greatly appreciated.
    Plastic

richinbish
    Free Member

I bought a whyte t 130 c and I absolutely love it , I think it is faster than my cube reaction SLT

CheesybeanZ

I’m an average rider at bedt and I can tell the difference between the 32 and 35mm stantions . Yari or pike for me over the revs.

qwerty
    Free Member

Whyte have sold pretty much all their 2016 stock. You’ll be pushed to find one, phone round dealers. 2017 stock is arriving June 2016.

CheesybeanZ

Mboy has a medium S yari as a demo , might be worth dropping him a email .

lawman91

Have seen T130S’ with revs for a few hundred quid less than Yaris, sell the revs and with the money buy a Yari aftermarket and it’ll cost near as damn it the same as an S Yari if you can’t find one. Definitely worth it, rode an S with the revelation back to bike with an RS with a pike and really noticed the stiffer front end. 32mm forks have no place on a trail bike these days

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New trail bike: Whyte T130?’ is closed to new replies.