Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New toys ( tools) to play with
  • trout
    Free Member

Just collected some new tools for some of the the Singletraction trailbuilders
    Silky saws and the awesome ONO axe

small vid of a saw off between the Sugoi and a 24 inch bowsaw
    sorry for the faffing in the middle as forgot to tension the bowsaw

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-NjS3s8d1g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

parkesie
    Free Member

Got some murderin to do?

z1ppy

Just done a sex wee…

Not entirely convince by the Ono axe though, maybe it’s from the axe murders “taste the difference” range, but Silky fox saws are da bomb, dude!

timbur
    Free Member

Silky saws are bloody sharp as well. Watch for blade hope on your non cutting hand. The cuts bleed for ever! Worth wearing a glove to be sure if you like your knuckles :O)

johnnyboy666
    Free Member

Absolutely awesome looking saws! Surely you must strap them to your back for the Ninja look out on the trails?

trout
    Free Member

Zippy. the axe is lovely just bad chopping on my side dismembered the mil no problem.

strapping to the back would be great but I suspect a certain ammount of self harming when trying to re holster the saw.
    each tooth is scalpel sharp

kayak23

Found myself ducking a couple of times with that axe coming at the camera… 🙂

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

That axe should be mine and one of those saws is mine (well, when I pay you 😉 )

Catch up soon Chris (though not this dig I hear). No rush on my part as it can all come with the light ;-). Shout if you need some cash.

Drac

You need to work on your sawing technique no wonder it took so long you used about 4″ of the blade.

They do look some handy trail tools there though.

trout
    Free Member

Tim Can get another Axe when you want one have to say its a cool tool .
    and shaving sharp
    already tagged first blood to the Sugoi just putting it in the scabbard 😳

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New toys ( tools) to play with’ is closed to new replies.