Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New to SPD's pain in right foot
  • Jeffus
    Free Member

Hi any sugestions I’m new to Spd’s I have Dx30 pedals and shoes left foot is fine just the right foot outside edge dull ache tried tightening , loosening laces checked cleats are in the same position on each foot, any help would be appreciated cheers 😀

hmanchester
    Free Member

Have you tried swapping the pedals over?

cynic-al
    Free Member

SHOE FIT ISSUE i’D GUESS.

LsD
    Free Member

Naw, I’d say it’s caps lock related…..

Jeffus
    Free Member

Thanks guys , shoes feel Ok not too tight not loose, I usually ride with my right foot turned out slightly don’t know why , could this be happening but I can’t so the presure is going down the outside edge..

mjsmke

Try adjusting the angle of the cleat slightly. Your foot may be trying to move a bit more outwards.

legend
    Free Member

cleats are in the same position on each foot

not necessarily what you want

voodoo_chile

Try moving the cleats all the way back in the slots, i have had the same problem in both feet for 12 months now tried all different kinds of shoes but this should help

Jeffus
    Free Member

Thanks I will try moving the cleats 😀

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

If you sit on a table with your shoes off and feet dangling off the ground you will notice when you relax one or both of your feet will naturally swing/rotate and this needs to be taken into account when setting up your cleats. Each foot is different so having you cleats in the same place is what is causing you pain I would guess.

atlaz
    Free Member

I have a similar problem with new cleats and pedals oddly enough. Waiting for a day when it’s bone dry so I can spend time adjusting the cleats until they feel right during a ride (don’t want to be standing around in the wet mud in socks).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New to SPD's pain in right foot’ is closed to new replies.