Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New (To Me) Turner
  • younggeoff

Finally completed and taken for a spin last night, apologies for the crappy phone camera pic.

Torminalis
    Free Member

and… erm… do you like it?

sefton
    Free Member

dude…more pics and whats it like, how does it compaire etc etc 🙄

younggeoff

Will sort out more pics when I get home. It rides a dream feels so much more planted than my old Blur which I loved. The pushed shock on it is way better than the standard RP23, will give it a proper outing at the weekend and exper with fork length etc..

sefton
    Free Member

very very tempted, did you build or buy it fully built?

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Nice – at some point I really need to get my old 4-bar 5 Spot stripped down and sent for a respray, as it’s getting pretty tatty these days. Wonderful bikes though; I still love riding mine as much as the day I first got it, and I still have no desire to swap it for any of the newer designs.

Happy riding – although it would definitely look better without the mudguard.

sefton
    Free Member

yeah take that shit off! 😆 😉

geordiepaul
    Free Member

Be interesting to see if that bike goes anywhere near any mud give that it’s been wrapped in cotton wool for the last 12 months 😉

younggeoff

Oi, only got it in November and it’s only been built up for about a month, well maybe a bit longer

Agree looks better without the Crud Guard but necessary evil round our parts

Frame 2nd hand from the states, then stipped, powder coated and rebuilt from scratch. New Crest Rims on King hubs, mix of XTR from M901 up to M971. Thomson post and stem, Easton Bars, Hope Brakes, King headset, xlite seat clamp, Hope BB and old faithful WTB Saddle. Weighs in around the 27lb mark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New (To Me) Turner’ is closed to new replies.