• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by mt.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • New (to me) bike – Ti 26" content…
  • giraffe
    Free Member

Hi

I’ve been lurking around on the forum for a year or two and only recently got round to creating an account and it’s taken till now to actually have something worthwhile to post 🙂

I decided that due to an injury resulting in a knee arthroscopy I would replace my on one 456 as I felt it was too small and also sell my Orange 5 as I won’t be able to do any Wales trips this year. I always fancied a Ti frame and based on comments on here about the Voodoo D-jab I saw a frame going cheap and picked it up. Anyway, without boring you to death, here’s a pic of the build… hopefully… 😀

https://goo.gl/photos/u2RHDJTfd6SjT2Ap9

Went out on my first proper ride since the op on Saturday – managed 2 laps of Moors Valley. Really enjoyed it, knee felt good and so did the bike which is affectionately called the Ti Bride 😆

Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks for all the useful advice.

PS – I’ll await criticism on the state of the garden/fence/grass as I understand these do not meet the required STW standards 😳

fathomer

I like that, I’ve always fancied a Ti frame (a Cotic Soda in particular), here’s the pic by the way 😀

giraffe
    Free Member

Cheers fathomer! Thanks for sorting the image… any pointers on what I did wrong (with the image, not the bike :D)

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Enjoy. I picked up a TI 456 on ebay late last year and I’m loving it. I’ve spent a good bit of time playing around on some fun local trails, jumps n berms and I think I’m riding better than ever. Looking forward to trying it out on some long days in the big hills.

JoeG
    Free Member

the bike which is affectionately called the Ti Bride

🙄

mt
    Free Member

Nice. Have a Soda myself and like it very much.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New (to me) bike – Ti 26" content…’ is closed to new replies.