Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)
  • New thread, as advised by mods
  • Rockape63
    Free Member

Perhaps if those who wanted to discuss how long this thread is, we’re to start their own thread, it might make this one more concise

Unlikely!

(some entertaining gifs along the way though!)

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

bikebouy
    Free Member

I have no interest in this thread other than to post this.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Careful now, CM will burn you with a snide comment about wanting a laugh.

Ace cows, BB!

Cougar

You know how on the forum font a lower-case ‘r’ and ‘n’ run together to look like an ‘m’? I thought you were in a lot of trouble for a moment there.

nealglover
    Free Member

I have never ever heard it said in a positive way or where gay meant anything other than shit, crap effeminate, poor , rubbish etc

I had a mate a few years ago who wasn’t always known as “Gay Rob” and not in a negative way at all.

Reason being, he was well groomed, well dressed, good looking and he looked after himself.
    All positive traits, more often casually associated with gay men than straight men.

But I get your point in general 😉

dannyh
    Free Member

It’s been a bit like Morris Dancing, this thread.

Interesting in a strange way, ultimately, though, a few grown men making themselves look very silly and you kind of wonder why it is still going on………

funkmasterp

It’s definitely one of the more bizarre threads and that’s saying a lot for this place. I still don’t really know what’s going on. From what I can gather Perchy Panther the prankster pyromaniac posted a poo pyre through a post box. This resulted in Scotroutes becoming homophobic against his will.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

against his will

*sniggers*

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Beyond bored with this now. Off to scour gumtree for a dirt cheap bike that I can flip on here for maximum profit…

CountZero

It’s been a bit like Morris Dancing, this thread.

Interesting in a strange way, ultimately, though, a few grown men making themselves look very silly and you kind of wonder why it is still going on………
    Well, usually because there’s quite a lot of beer drinking involved, often free when they’re dancing outside a pub.
    Sounds like a reasonable excuse to me.
    Meanwhile, back to the main topic of this thread, and the supposed homophobic comment, I have to admit it’s a term I’ve never heard of before.
    Perhaps I’ve just lead a sheltered life…

Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)

The topic ‘New thread, as advised by mods’ is closed to new replies.