Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • NEW Teachers pay.. one for TJ
  • MSP

Anway its been nice but I make a point not to argue on the internet with idiots.

Argument? Its a discussion not an argument, but as you are failing to grasp any of the points being made it probably is best you leave it to those that have more understanding.

anagallis_arvensis

I have reached the top of the pay scale and can only move up further if I go into leadership, which means less classroom teaching time

In theory you could look at excellent teacher or advanced skills teacher but these roles will no doubt become more and more difficult to get in the current climate of redunancies. Clink, its the same in Hampshire too.

gee
    Free Member

Anagallis – not in the independent sector as those roles don’t exist. I jumped ship 5 years ago as I got sick of buying my own bloody glue sticks. Those positions don’t look likely to exist for much longer in the state sector either…

GB

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

See, it’s the high esteem in which teachers are held that provides them with all the motivation they need. Especially with talk about making it into a Masters level profession, yet people are bundling it in with Police and the NHS in general

BermBandit
    Free Member

You seem to fail to grasp the concept of how a city works

…..and you seem to miss the concept of irony/pish being ripped 😉

Mark

Best thing about not being a teacher for me?

I can pee when I want.

No really!

🙂

duckman

Late into this, as an overpaid and underworked teacher I have been tramping around with my DoE group this weekend….I obviously agree with AA and Bull etc, and I realise that Project has an axe to grind about public service workers, but he makes me agree with Junkyard’s posts and I mean, c’mon! A.A they have just shut the chartered teacher scheme up here, with two years conservation,somebody will soon look on your enhanced posts while thumbing an axe….
    If you are still following this Trail-rat, how is the other half’s job search going? (another issue in teaching just now, no jobs)

anagallis_arvensis

somebody will soon look on your enhanced posts while thumbing an axe….

Very true AST was summoned to see the head today and went a bit pale, he came back to report that he was taking on reponsibilities of one of the sacked deputy heads.

trail_rat
    Free Member

didnt get websters – went to an old school friend of mine

didnt get fochabers – went to someone from within

culloden was withdrawn – they got a transfer

she has applied or is applying to inverurie, oban and inverness royal academy now – last 2 not ideal but its a job

shes on aberdeen city and aberdeenshire supply lists at least

duckman

Small world T-R, the Websters job went to our probationer. My wife has always done supply and has never actually been out of work in the three years since she finished,even this last year there has been something,so worst case scenario i.e supply will at least keep her hand in.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘NEW Teachers pay.. one for TJ’ is closed to new replies.