Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New Surly Karate Monkey
  • andykirk
    Free Member

….is a 27.5 plus. Have a look on the Surly web page. I am too thick to be able to post a picture… But I do think it looks great.

BigDummy
    Free Member

🙂

andykirk
    Free Member

Thanks BD. On second thoughts the tubes look a bit fat….. Might just be the colour of course.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Lawmanmx
    Free Member

ooooohh i like that 😀

rOcKeTdOg

145mm rear end too, stretch or squeeze-tastic

johnnystorm

It’s a 29er too!

STATO
    Free Member

If only someone had made a thread last week when it came out. Oh wait, they did, and so did STW ;0)

andykirk
    Free Member

Oh lord I am so slow on the uptake sometimes. This thread isn’t hub width specific though, I thought I would open it up to users to allow chat on say the headset diameter or the amazing colour.

I wonder when the UK will get stock…..

honourablegeorge

Dust is a brilliant marketing tool. I’m looking at that and thinking how much I’d enjoy ragging it around in the dust. Not that we ever have dust over here.

coastkid
    Free Member

Looks like my Pugsley!, they stole my latest colour!, and Pugsley takes 4″ Fat wheels and 29+ with heaps of mud clearance, and with 27+ wheels it is the same BB height as stock, if you don`t mind a 100mm BB 🙂

[url=https://flic.kr/p/JDRxFc]28th July 011[/url] by Bruce, on Flickr

funkmasterp

Always liked the look of Karate Monkeys, but always been a bit put off by the price. Not many around second hand either. Definitely on my list of bikes to try one day though and that yellow looks nice 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New Surly Karate Monkey’ is closed to new replies.